• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

Just out of interest guys.. is this emulatable.....

Hahaa just kidding.

Out of curiosity.. how much would you be willing to pay for one of these bad boys.. in my opinion they dont show up a lot..

Attached Files

#2 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

I had to reply because I knew I'd seen this machine a few times on eBay of late, and after searching  "take it or leave it machine" there are four selling, and one on gumtree also. All around the £350 mark except the one on gumtree which is £200.

Personally I wouldn't buy it unless i knew i could get it cheap (£100-£125) and sell it on to make a quick buck, I love to collect machines but this one just isn't my cuppa tea, 

My bad there are 2 on E bay, the other two are the original take it or leave it (not crazy trails), i didn't realise there were 2 types, but yeah wouldn't buy either , just find the gameplay or them (and 95% of all £70 machines a little boring & somewhat predictable) .

Edited by nick_uk_911, 28 July 2013 - 01:42 PM.

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

There's so many clones of these machines, admittedly this is the closest looking to DOND but the other clones still have the DOND feature, just in displayed in different ways on the glass.

As for value, I'd say about £200. Fully licensed suppliers can charge more, but without the correct permit you'll struggle on eBay, I'd expect a supplier to report the item as soon as they see it (especially if you are trying to undercut them).

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 rocky100

rocky100

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

I currently have one for sale on gumtree for £200, but its the other model. Tried too sell it on fruit-emu for £150 but no takers. Sold it up too now.

Edited by rocky100, 28 July 2013 - 05:03 PM.

#5 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hi guys.. well I always test play my machines before reselling.. for personal pleasure and to test of course.. and I must say I am extremely impressed with this machine. Nick you say these £70 machines are predictable.. I agree on some models but this is something else. I play this machine down my local bowling alley on £70 and I dont find it predictable and also just had a two hour straight session and couldnt tell when I was going to hit a mega streak (two by the way) or not. It really was fun to play.
Anyways gonna be uploading a new video soon with some gameplay as I do with all my machines.. might be tomorrow before it goes up.

#6 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

Maybe not all predictable, after a few bad experiences on £70's in general I tend not to have a good word for them! 

I just thought the whole take it or leave it was a bit of a joke, i mean like there are not enough DOND's around, without Barcrest? making a blatant clone of it! I assume its barcrest? not 100% sure.

#7 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

Yup its a barcrest. Think of vamp it up.. it feels a bit like that.. where you have to work to get the trails open.. and think about what you are doing.. thats what this machine is like. :)

#8 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hmmm i see your point, Vamp it up was clever in the sense you had to use your boost, nudges etc at the right time to maximise the potential 

#9 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

If they made a new version of vamp it up.. id have a field day..

#10 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

I own one of these and I hate it!

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#11 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

Really... I truthfully and honestly find the gameplay brilliant. Its possibly one of the best ive owned. And the conditio .. forget about it.. best conditio machine ive ever seen.. I dont think this saw much action lol.

www.arcadespares.co.uk

http://arcademachine...it-crazy-trails

#12 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

Hey watched you vid on youtube, should have took the phone game! lol, I noticed the Jackpot symbols are bells....I thought Barcrest normally used the Barcrest symbol as jackpot, and bells were normally BFG..

#13 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:10 AM

Haha.. yeh I know many people have already commented saying they wish I had taken the phones.. yeh its a fun ol game.. but yeh come to think bellfruit is bells.. not barcrest.. strange. I think its because the game "take it or leave it" is actually the intellectual property of electrocoin.. do electrocoin use bells do you know??

#14 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:47 AM

Awful machine, possibly the most predictable style of game ever released. Force £40 through it and you'll be getting a board every quid or so, eliminating everything bar the £70 from the cash & features and MS from the supershots.

Playing the phones is nothing like a bellfruit, there's no randomness, it's tied to board value.

#15 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

God knows, only played 1 electocoin £70 that was dragon-fire 

http://www.electroco...p?product_id=43

Cant remember what the jp symbols are but don't believe they are bells, unfortunately the picture isn't quite clear enough to work out, but on others on their site the jp symbol is not a bell, anyway who cares haha!

#16 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

When mine goes, and it hope it's really soon.

Anyone here want it?

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#17 titan

titan

• New Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

i used to own one, good fun machine, i sold mine for a barcrest count ya cash. loads better machine in my opinion but we all got different tastes i guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users