Photo
- - - - -

Barcrest Battle axe for sale/swap & advice.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 woodsybaby

woodsybaby

• Regulars
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hi all,

I have a battle axe for sale, full working order. apologies for next part; i have little knowledge hardware wise, it has a £5 jackpot key which when in makes it £5, when out and in test multi stake and prize upto £25. when out and in real play £25. slight damage to yellow panel for holds and collect etc, few missing bulbs but all in all good working order and looks and sounds great. no idea what mpu5 etc is so cant help there. no bottom lock fitted either by the way, have the key to open machine but no balance key. can post photos if wanted.

based in brighton collection only, paid £100 want £100 or swap if possible, and if anyone would be kind enough to give me advice re; selling it and description details etc i'd be grateful enough to say thank you. 

thank you.

#2 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

I had this machine, its not worth a whole lot these days, although Its an excellent game for gameplay in my book. 

I'd probably try for £100 but I'd budge down a bit of someone haggles with you as machines pretty cheap these days, you can pick up much newer Fruit Machines E.G DOND's for £100-£200.

As for the ad, I'd put something like this..

For Sale..Battle Axe fruit machine (Barcrest)

Set On £5 jackpot (Can be set to £5,£8,£15 or £25)......ASSUMING YOU HAVE THE DECALS.

Full working order & with a set of keys and lead.

Has the odd scuff or mark with age (AND MENTION OTHER DAMAGE/TAKING PHOTOS OF DAMAGED AREAS IS ALWAYS GOOD)

Open to Offers/Swap For another machine.

Any questions please ask before you buy bla bla bla

£100 ONO

Try Gumtree, you can place a Ad for free and maybe find someone willing to collect..I.E No ebay fees 

MPU5 is the technology/motherboard, basically the brain of the machine, I think we're on MPU6 currently. 

Edited by nick_uk_911, 11 July 2013 - 05:26 PM.

#3 woodsybaby

woodsybaby

• Regulars
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

thats great mate thanks alot! really appreciate it.

#4 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

Did you sell battleaxe? if not does it have he decals aswell?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users