Donator

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:01 AM

Latest Version.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

Thanks for doing this Rich. Amber lived on DADs so we'll have to understand how it will live moving forwards, if it is still supported that is.

bj

#3 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

Thanks richy mate...

...it is such a shame that what could be so beautiful an emulator (from when I tried it last year when it all looked so promising) is so poorly maintained.

I could understand if Nick said he wouldn't be working on it for a while, and progress may be slow, but on the updates he does do, which are so few and far between, I fear he tries to do too much, which leads him into greater problems with the progress of it.

This was supposed to be from an emulator, that even he will admit, that when it was first due as a proper release in May 2010 (three years ago now) would "blow us off our feet and MFME out of the water"...

...well MFME has drowned - and I'm still standing!
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#4 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Yay fantastic rich HBYR is now running albeit at 30 million MPH lol. trying to remember how to slow it down :)

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

You can toggle the menu on/off I think auto speed is CTRL+A I think the menu is CTRL+T
Amber will only pick up if people release layouts what happened to andy's great escape and others also if Amber does get up dated will it be put on here?
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

You can toggle the menu on/off I think auto speed is CTRL+A I think the menu is CTRL+T
Amber will only pick up if people release layouts what happened to andy's great escape and others also if Amber does get up dated will it be put on here?

How do we know?

It's up to Guitar what he does with it vectra - we will release any emulator/layout - but only with the creators' consent - if he wants to make his base here, he will be more than welcome to do so, but because of his continued absences from the scene, it's hard to know what is happening with Amber, if anything, at all.

All The Best

Daryl

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

But can't creators release layouts for Amber like they do with MFME a clubber would be good for instance as we/they don't need permission to release on mfme
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#8 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

But can't creators release layouts for Amber like they do with MFME a clubber would be good for instance as we/they don't need permission to release on mfme

there have been layouts created and released here for Amber vectra mate, if you look through the release threads.

What I am on about, is that Guitar decided that all his information would be released at DAD's as a base for his emulator. But now the site is closing, and Guitar hasn't posted an update in quite a while now, that people could follow with a reliable installer for Amber, it has become rather messy.

It is up to Guitar where he wants to add his 'base' for the future, should he ever come back to FME and release any further news. We will up the emulator installer and updates (I believe they are for download here anyway) but the decision for a home for Amber is up to Nick himself.

All The Best

Daryl

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

speed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users