Photo
- - - - -

What could be emulated that isnt emulated?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Road hog was first released in 1991 according to this site.

http://www.arcade-hi...detail&id=14919

Still not sure of the original jackpot though, but 1991 would suggest £4.80 tokens.

#22 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

that is deffo £6jp the new £6jp,s came in around this time along with andy capp

just looked at those wips ploggy they look excellent. 15pence jackpot now your talking lol

Edited by vectra666, 28 April 2013 - 03:38 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#23 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

SRU isn't in the publicly released emulators at present, but has been done privately.  SRU is the tech that EWS, LAN and EWN was originally done on.  Cash 'N' Carry was an old Barcrest machine with the flat looking cabinet; if it's the one I'm thinking of.  Think that was done on MPU1, which isn't emulated at all.

Yeah.  I'd love to see SRU getting released.  Got a couple of lovely WIPS waiting for the day it finally arrives. :)

Those WIPs look fantastic Dean. Guitar, if there is only 1 reason for adding SRU to Amber, then they are it.

I remember C'nC now, it is very old barcrest MPU1 and unlikely to be emulated due to the relatively low number of games on the tech, believe there were something like 6?

bj

#24 lufc26

lufc26

• Regulars
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

The Cash'n'Carry I played early 80's was in a mini cabinet based on Nudges unlimited with a £1 jackpot for 3 bars, 70p 3 bells, 50p 3 apples.

With Nudges unlimited if you lost the gamble at the minimum win you won 10p on cash'n'carry you 'won' a free game. Someone else must remember this game. My local seaside arcade had at least 3 !

I remember this one. It is one of my all time favourite machines. I also used to play it a lot. I last saw these in the mid 90s near Skegness but they are long gone now. I don't think it can be emulated which is a shame.

Last bet 11/06/09!!

#25 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

I remember this one. It is one of my all time favourite machines. I also used to play it a lot. I last saw these in the mid 90s near Skegness but they are long gone now. I don't think it can be emulated which is a shame.

It is based on a micro processing unit, ergo it CAN be emulated, however it will need an emulator to be written in order to make a playable layout. This is a tech which I strongly suspect has been emulated by Wizzy, but not in a publically available emulator.

bj

#26 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

i,ve seen a red hot roll on a you tube vid it was 5p play £4jp have we roms for this stake/prize

#27 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

i,ve seen a red hot roll on a you tube vid it was 5p play £4jp have we roms for this stake/prize

They're probably in the set somewhere, but you'd need to do the CHR for it to work on the emulator.  I'll have a look tomorrow. :)

Edited by ploggy, 29 April 2013 - 10:12 PM.

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#28 markdennis

markdennis

• Regulars
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

There is an old arcade in Halifax that has been closed for 10 years. There are about 20 machines collecting dust in the old basement area where the arcade was situated below the cafe. Its called the Beefeater Grill & Griddle in George Street. Might be worth contacting the boss there.

#29 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

They're probably in the set somewhere, but you'd need to do the CHR for it to work on the emulator.  I'll have a look tomorrow. :)

cheers ploggy it was a video of an arcade on the isle of white fearuting old machines, but can't find it now
The prizes on the red hot roll were
mixed 7,s 20p, green bars 40p, purple bars 60p, yellow bars 80p and of course orange sevens £4jp not sure about blue 7,s as wasn't visible on the video

#30 topshaun

topshaun

• New Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

SRU isn't in the publicly released emulators at present, but has been done privately.  SRU is the tech that EWS, LAN and EWN was originally done on.  Cash 'N' Carry was an old Barcrest machine with the flat looking cabinet; if it's the one I'm thinking of.  Think that was done on MPU1, which isn't emulated at all.

Yeah.  I'd love to see SRU getting released.  Got a couple of lovely WIPS waiting for the day it finally arrives. :)

What fantastic layouts, add Nudge Double Up Delixe mk1/Double Top and id be in 7th heaven, hope they can be done soon.

#31 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

cheers ploggy it was a video of an arcade on the isle of white fearuting old machines, but can't find it now
The prizes on the red hot roll were
mixed 7,s 20p, green bars 40p, purple bars 60p, yellow bars 80p and of course orange sevens £4jp not sure about blue 7,s as wasn't visible on the video

Had a quick look, mate, and the closest I can find is £5/5p.  The wins are slightly different from the £4 version.  The only £4 roms I could find were the 20p play ones.  The win-table for the £5/5p roms are listed below.

Mixed Sevens - 40p

Single Bars - 80p

Double Bars - £1

Treble Bars - £2

Blue Sevens - £3

Red Sevens - £5

I've attached a base layout and the roms for you to have a look at. :)

Attached Files

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#32 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

Cheers ploggy I'll take a look later I may well switch it to 10p/£5jp,gives me something to play with over the bank hol weekend.

#33 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

Cashcade.Not sure if roms ever surfaced for this or if it works on the emu.

#34 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

Cashcade.Not sure if roms ever surfaced for this or if it works on the emu.

MDS has them and a layout he started.  They run but there is a feature, cannot remember what he said, that does not work properly.  He did say he would hunt them out and send them to me one day, but hasn't as yet.  I'd forgotten I'd asked him to be honest.  Maybe it is time for a bump.

bj

#35 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

cashcade rom

Attached Files

Edited by richy1976, 02 May 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#36 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

cashcade rom

Hi mate.  Sadly it isn't the JPM Cashcade we are after, it is the Barcrest / BWB MPU3 Cashcade version and that is the one that MDS has/had at one time.

Check out Youtube, sure there is a vid somewhere on it, maybe under MDS's account, but I cannot look and post a link as Youtube is blocked at work.

Gazza

#37 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

Youtube blocked @work I don't know!! That's to stop you all looking at those smutty video's on there lol. I'm lucky I've got mobile phone youtube at work

Edited by vectra666, 03 May 2013 - 09:28 AM.

#38 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

Quick update would put this on forthcoming releases but can't get on here via lappy so using phone.
Red Hot Roll 10p/£5jp 1024wdx to be released soon. Just got a few minor things to adjust,the alpha displays a bit small just readable. I would put a picture up but can't for reasons above.
Also I may released the £25jp in the same cabinet although not the correct one it's just a matter of pasting the correct win table

#39 Xylo

Xylo

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

wish the Vivid Adders & Ladders Arena with £5 Jackpot could be emulated, maybe one day...

#40 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

wish the Vivid Adders & Ladders Arena with £5 Jackpot could be emulated, maybe one day...

the standard adders n ladders is almost the same game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users