Explosions at Boston marathon

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 BIGBALLS

BIGBALLS

• New Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

what an educated comment , yeah and that phillpotts was a christian so that means all christians are child killers ... wait ..doh

*** Edited by Daryl ***

This post has been deleted...

...we will not tolerate such abuse to any person, religion or race as was described in this post.

Feelings are high at this moment in time but that doesn't condone the vitriol mentioned in this post.

Please be advised bigballs as to your future comments you wish to make here at Fruit Emu - they could be your last with posts like this one I have deleted!

#22 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:00 AM

thats right he was a child killer but how many more have there been ?????  muslims are terrorists and are the scum of the world week after week there at it sick racst 

loool , what about the IRA are they muslims ??? no they read from the bible , so with your "thinking" that makes all christians terrorists , please do yourself a favour and get an education on a subject before you comment I feel embarrassed for you 

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

#23 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

Its a weird situation now they have him as they have probably saved the Bombers life. Then he will go to trial and the Government will put him to death.  :confused:

RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

#24 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

ive just seen the released picture of the guy who had both feet blown off, whilst you could never say hes a picture of health, th was upright in his hospital bed with his thumbs up.

confirmation also comes through of having one of the bomber in custody.

i wish he rots in hell for his atrocities, and wish our guy in his hospital bed a speedy recovery. facebook rounds have gathered over 1/2 a million likes/comments including many from nearby prosthetic companies wishing to donate free feet for him. good going son.

#25 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Parents of Boston Marathon bombing suspects defend their sons, and father reveals FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago

http://www.independe...tion_ref_map=[] 

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users