3 replies to this topic

#1 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hi all,

For weeks and weeks I have had a numb left foot and limping about. This spread to my knee and arm last week and I was starting to get run down by the pain.

I went to the doctor on Monday but he could not come up with a solution so he took some blood tests.

I got a text from the surgery just after 9 this morning telling me I have a bad case of vitamin deficiency.

I got to go for a series of injections now.

Has anyone ever had this before? how long does it take for things to get back to normal?

#2 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

I think it is a part of our 'condition' mate... it is one of the consequences of the brain through dementia.

I have been advised to eat more fruit and vegetables and take those vitamin supplements as an 'additional' therapy, but not had to have interventional treatment.

Hopefully the injections will do the trick over the period of time... The recovery rate I suppose is up to the individual and how they respond to the injections... but I hope it's quick for you mate to recover. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#3 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

I think it is a part of our 'condition' mate... it is one of the consequences of the brain through dementia.

I have been advised to eat more fruit and vegetables and take those vitamin supplements as an 'additional' therapy, but not had to have interventional treatment.

Hopefully the injections will do the trick over the period of time... The recovery rate I suppose is up to the individual and how they respond to the injections... but I hope it's quick for you mate to recover. :)

Yes m8 how silly that I didn't even realise.

I didn't even think of that but a bit of Google searching told me the full story.

It looks like it will be a long recovery for me with how long I left it before doing anything about it but that's my own stupid fault.

Another lesson learned.

Edited by thunderstorm, 10 April 2013 - 05:20 PM.

#4 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

You'll get there mate... there is still a lot to look forward too - just keep smiling and taking the tablets - like me! :p lol

Take care bud x
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users