Photo
- - - - -

Club money to burn will not turn on at all

Best Answer pringle88, 29 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

yes it is that one mentioned i think im going to have to shelf this one though sorry for wasting anyones time but thank you for reading and replying on opening the machine i found out quite alot lol but auctions are auctions this is just a shell it has no boards inside i will be getting rid of this and buying one from a better place in the future 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pringle88

pringle88

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

hi im completely new at this so sorry if i ask a stupid question but all ive tried atm is changing power leads as i only got one key with it so need to have the other locks drilled out so i can put some new ones in so i can get into it i bought this from a auction with thinking if it dont work i have a uncle thats worked with fruit machines most of his life but ive asked him for help and ive not heard anything from him but back on subject my problem is i cant see any lights on it at all and it doesnt do anything when plugged in so can someone start off by throwing some ideas out so maybe i can have a crack at getting this working?

#2 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Here's a few ideas. A) make sure your power supply is actually on, open the bottom door and look to see if you power supply is on, making any noise, has a light etc etc..
Let us know..
Secondly look at the motherboard on the inside of the top door. Around the middle area. Male sure all connectors are in place an seated correctly.. When turned on, are there any lights on the board, any green LEDs, any green LEDs not lit or any red LEDs.
Again, let us know..
Thirdly, should've really been my first question, what machine is it, is it newer or older.. Any idea of the maker, the technology used, eg mpu4, mpu5, mpu6, scorp 4, scorp 5

#3 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Thirdly, should've really been my first question, what machine is it, is it newer or older.. Any idea of the maker, the technology used, eg mpu4, mpu5, mpu6, scorp 4, scorp 5

if its the one im thinking of, it's a bellfruit scorp 4, ie this one: http://www.fruit-emu...to-burn-1280dx/

Edited by James, 29 March 2013 - 05:47 PM.

#4 pringle88

pringle88

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:54 PM   Best Answer

yes it is that one mentioned i think im going to have to shelf this one though sorry for wasting anyones time but thank you for reading and replying on opening the machine i found out quite alot lol but auctions are auctions this is just a shell it has no boards inside i will be getting rid of this and buying one from a better place in the future 

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

no board inside!  though you could get a new motherboard for say £20, your then face with the correct rom card.

cheaper as you say to bin and get a new one.

#6 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

I have a couple of rom cards, I'm sure one is a 1k jackpot, any use to u?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users