- - - - -

Anyone Remember This ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

Just read this topic last night on mr p's forum,take a butchers at this,never thought i'd see one of these in the flesh running again,this is a sheer class machine from electrocoin.

http://reelfruits.cr.../?boardseen#new

#2 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

I can remember playing this now mate... I never knew that Electrocoin made it though.

Good to see these very old video gaming machines running... if only we could get Monte Carlo or Bust and BWB videos running emulation wise - I have given up waiting of MAME and the lack of updates! ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#3 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

I can remember playing this now mate... I never knew that Electrocoin made it though.

Good to see these very old video gaming machines running... if only we could get Monte Carlo or Bust and BWB videos running emulation wise - I have given up waiting of MAME and the lack of updates! ;)

Guitar reckons he can get bwb video running in amber when he has time.

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

i remeber it and even remember how the sound was. the one i payed was £6 tokens though.

#5 royal exchange

royal exchange

• Bronze Supporters
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

I was talking about this machine a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn't remember the name. I can remember plugging it with tokens trying to win cash out of it. Only one I saw was on Brighton seafront. A absolute gem of a machine

Sorry I don't know how to do an emulator, im just hear to play and make new pals.

We make a great team don't we?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users