HELP! Slot name needed please...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 eyepoker

eyepoker

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

I cannot remember the name of one of my favourite slots...I wanted to see if it was on here but obviously I am struggling without the name...

It was a darts themed one....

Fromwhat i can remember it was a number adding system to get on the feature...(similar to hot stuff...if you know it) with a bonus at 4....then 3 "levels" to the feature singles...doubles...trebles

you collected "throws" which added to your cashpot...

Cant even remember what company made it....

Does anyone have an idea?

#2 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Was it:

On the Oche

Yabba Dabba Darts

Phil The Power Taylor

Bully for You?

#3 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

We have this machine down in my local with the machine you are describing, myself have forgot what the name of it is, but I am going in tomorrow, so will be able to grab the name for you.

I know the feature is like going around and trying to build up your number trail to get to 'level 1 - single dart' - 'level 2 - double darts' - 'level 3 - triple darts' and whatever shots you have and what level you are based on, it will either x1, x2 or x3 (whichever level you are on).

Edit;

It was by Barcrest - Bully For You (Thanks To Magz For Pointing Out A Few Machines There). Had a little snip of a video of it and saw it right away.

Edited by jamesy4, 27 March 2013 - 12:48 AM.

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#4 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:37 AM

I think magz has given every possible machine with this sort of play.. I would agree with them :)

#5 eyepoker

eyepoker

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Yes it was Bully for you cheerz magz.....only prob is no emulator for it  :mad:

#6 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Isn't bully for you mpu5??
Can't remember if there was a problem with later mpu5's perhaps someone can clarify.

#7 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

Isn't bully for you mpu5??
Can't remember if there was a problem with later mpu5's perhaps someone can clarify.

To many lamps if I recall corectly.

#8 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Shame really, as for a modern machine it was pretty class. Especially with the late Sid Waddell's commentary when on the board. (Also the original emptier was rather handy :)).

#9 cashcards

cashcards

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

hi all.ive got 3 fruities from the past that keep running around my head driving me mad,1st was in a local cafe around 86 cant remember much,£3 cash jackpot for 3 circular things which also paid 1 or 2 quid for 27 ways (like the jpms),i know its very vague but maybe someone can recall something.2nd was a clubber from 89 only thing i remember was it was 5p a spin or you could play 10p and something happened before the reels span,one was you could win 12.50 not sure what the others were.3rd is a bit easier about 94-95.20p a go £6 tokens for red 7s,may of been called nudge and hold as you could nudge and hold on it,think it had a mystery win on it,possibly for 3 little diamonds.hope someone can remember these,spent hours and hours googling them with no joy,thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users