• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

Am i right in believing the only way to make a donation is Paypal ? .Why is there no allowance for Visa or other debit cards or Even Ukash vouchers .I don't have Paypal and the wife wont let me set an account up with her card and I don't posses a bank account when I've wanted thing in the past the wife pays with card or for poker i use Ukash.I no its all about setting these things up but there may be a few people who might be put of by this .End of the day its your site and I have to accept this (and a very good site it is)it was just I wanted to donate to get more download allowance as computer got wiped out(AGAIN lol)and i lost the lot for about the third time takes me bloody weeks to get up and running with all my favorites again but such is life well I'm done except KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALL 

#2 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Partition your hard drive or back them up to disks no loss then.

#3 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

lol Keep meaning to do this but never get round to it even the computers on my back telling me to make a back up.will get round to it one day might even be today mmmmmmmm or might not?

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

You don't need to have a Paypal account in order to pay via Paypal.  Just follow the link and you'll be asked for your Visa debit card details.

We can't accept Visa cards directly as it is just way to complicated with all the legislation involved.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#5 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

You don't need to have a Paypal account in order to pay via Paypal.  Just follow the link and you'll be asked for your Visa debit card details.

We can't accept Visa cards directly as it is just way to complicated with all the legislation involved.

Correct. Think of PayPal pretty much like a card merchant service (The EPOS card readers you see in a shop) like you see from the likes of Natwest Streamline, HSBC, LloydsTSB Cardnet, etc.

You don't have to reg with PayPal to actually use it, long as the amount is below a certain limit (£50 I think it is, but could be wrong).

#6 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

lol Keep meaning to do this but never get round to it even the computers on my back telling me to make a back up.will get round to it one day might even be today mmmmmmmm or might not?

You could put them all in dropbox (or similar). Then, at least, you'll not have to download it all individually from the site again.

#7 1969kappa

1969kappa

South Park fan

• Regulars
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

thanks for the replies will get on it on thursday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users