duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

The following are the winners of the raffle New Year Charity Raffle:

• 1. place: Any 3 Reels of Fun Simulations
  • samson81

The Fruit-Emu team would like to thank them for participating.  All winners will be contacted by PM to claim their prizes.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

Congratulations to the winner.

We raised a total of £22, which I'll round up to £30 to donate to the NSPCC.

Thanks to all who participated.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#3 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Fix

Congratulations and well done to FME for the sum raised for NSPCC and for Alan to round it up, nice one.

bj

#4 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

Thank you for letting me know Duplu, i forgot to enter as i was busy preparing for the new years festivities.

Congratulations to the winner !!! what a great way to start 2013 with 3 new simulations for you to play on!

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Fix! I bought £10 worth of tickets!

(only joking, it's a worthy cause, I knew it would be me vs Samson as he bought a fivers worth :D)

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

Congratulations samson mate… I hope you enjoy what you choose mate - they are lovely sims to play! :)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#7 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

Well done samson81 :)

Shame I couldnt enter myself due to paypal messing me up at the wrong time of year :(

Another loss in my bad 2012 so I really hope 2013 will be better ;)

#8 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

WTG Samson :)

To Steve and Duplu...respect to you for this great idea of the donation.....to a great cause too.

May be said by some..."what good will 30 quid do?"...........the answer is mabey save a childs life....can you imagine the impact of hundreds of 30's :)

10 years back I lost Mum to Cancer, locally we have a fantastic hospice..though she didn't go there I decided to offer a mere £1 a week from my wages via the government scheme where they enhance my measerly quid and don't charge tax http://www.hmrc.gov....ing/payroll.htm

3 Years ago my Dad fell to the bastard illness and was at the Martlets day care part, there were several reclining chairs and a massive plasma TV playing mind easing images etc, and I thought......my £1 paid for half of that.....and gave me a great feeling that all was worthwhile.

So whatever charity (I appriciate times are hard for some) you support--and you think you could help but just never get-round-to-it either visit the .guv site or hopefully buy a raffle ticket in any next One Duplu and whoever set up.

WELL DONE ALL INVOLVED

Example - basic rate tax and Payroll Giving

You pay tax at the basic rate of 20 per cent, and authorise a monthly donation of £10. That means you save £2 tax (20 per cent of £10). The actual cost of the donation to you is £8.

#9 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Woop Woop I Win I Win

I would like to say a massive thanks to the whole reelsoffun team for the countless hours put in to create and produce these sims.

Also to fruit-emu and to reelsoffun for this great idea of the raffle with the donation to such a great cause NSPCC.

I wish a very very happy new year to the whole of fruit-emu staff and members and the team from reelsoffun.

Im sure 2013 is going to be a great year for FME land and i hope it is for everyone else.

Sam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users