• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 ravers44

ravers44

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hi all.

I work in the gambling industry as a senior engineer i have images of Elvis top20 ( B3 ), Rainbow riches B3 ( RIO cabinet ) mega jackpot ( Project coin ) and others. would be glad to share these with everyone if someone could tell me how i can upload them here. Note average size is between 4-9 GB they are in Acronis disk image format. Also have sound knowledge of the newer scorpion 5 and Barcrests MPU 6 as well.

#2 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Is it poss to play these on standard pc from the image or am i in a fantasy world
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#3 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

Yeah i am assuming the image is more than a standard image because of the sizes you mentioned, it sounds great and im sure when the day comes when newer MPU6 tech machines can be emulated the sounds would be very helpful. thank you,.

As for how to upload ive never actually upoaded anything lol so hopefull someone can point you in the right direction :)

#4 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

I would assume the image is massive and takes up so much memory it would be like running 9.4 on a 333 processor lol
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#5 ravers44

ravers44

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Hi all. I see ive learnt that you can only upload 64mb files... for information the Rio barcrest machines ( Elvis, Rainbow riches, Cashino etc ) these run on relatively low spec hardware operating system is Windows xp Embedded or XPE as it is sometimes known. This also applies to to the triple 777's cabinets as well. The protection used on the Rio MK4/MK5 pcs is by way of a pic ic on the MPU 5 program card, on the triple 777's its done by Rainbow technologies HASP HL dongles. on triple 777's games are all pre-installed on hdd you then buy a licence from barcrest they in turn send you a licensing key which you then plug into a usb slot on the tiger pc this then transfers the licence to the HASP HL key to enable the licenced game. hdd sizes. triple 777's=80gb only 35-40gb used Rio cabinets ( MK4/MK5 pcs )=40-80gb of which only about 25 gb is used.

As for running images on a standard pc they would run but you would need to find a way of emulating the MPU 5 interface or seeing if the software had a developer mode to enable testing. This i have not had time to research as i work many long hours. hope this info might help. ask if any other info is needed. -;)

#6 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

the pic chip only tell the program that it can run in real mode when the door is closed. therefore assuming you had an mpu5 connected to your PC you could technically run the software. what a programmer (hey guitar!) would need to do is emulate the mpu5, even the pic chip itself and it would play single and dual monitor fine.

#7 ravers44

ravers44

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

HI all. sorry about sporadic appearance. im still waiting for someone to tell me how to upload on here but as of yet no joy. I have the latest hdd images of the NEW Barcrest T8 Cabinets as well..

#8 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

isn't it a case of just going to gallery section then upload, whether its correct or not i don't know as never uploaded images to here

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#9 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

He doesn't mean image as in a picture, he means an 'image' (copy) of the hard drive that has the Barcrest files on it which runs the games (bpak files) etc.

#10 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Ravers and nails your both right. As i work for barcrest SG all info is correct and Ravers how have you got T8? (Just be careful) as they will chuck the book at you

.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#11 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

What about cliffs repro then or put it in a section of downloads somewhere
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#12 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

Not interested for it to be uploaded here.  I have enough DMCA and cease and desist notices already thanks.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#13 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Plenty of file hosting sites out there but you'll be uploading for hours. Finally the chance to get these on our PC's, the roulette one would be good out of the bookies lol.

#14 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

HI all. sorry about sporadic appearance. im still waiting for someone to tell me how to upload on here but as of yet no joy. I have the latest hdd images of the NEW Barcrest T8 Cabinets as well..

Did you manage to upload these?

#15 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

bump

#16 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

9 gig files? Have fun uploading those :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#17 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

You could upload it to MEGA if anyone could every actually login!

xeepi_logo_email.png

#18 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

Could be the best place to dump them. Then that way my poxy lot can`t touch us

.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#19 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Newsgroups

#20 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

I download a fair bit from Newsgroups but have never uploaded to it. Would be a fair idea, it's just that I presume people would have to pay for their own binary newsgroup access and software? I use EasyNews NNTP with GrabIt! software myself :)

There's also BitTorrent - FME stuff has been posted on there before - but as the original source of material, you'd need to seed it for a while to ensure everyone gets it, probably do a game at a time in that instance :D

A few possible options, but I understand they may not be popular!

If worst came to worst, there are other options, but they can be a bit awkward to sort out (burning media for people, or disc / memory stick postal sharing for example).

If you wanted to limit your exposure to it, my advice would be to either post it on Newsgroups, or mail copies to someone on here, who can then share them as they see fit and take the risk themselves :)

Edited by Bencrest, 21 January 2013 - 09:30 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users