• PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Prize Viva Espana Classic
File Submitter: andy-1
File Submitted: 05 Oct 2012
File Category: MPU 4

Here is Prize Viva Espana Set on 20p play £6 Jackpot and is my first MPU4 layout

Thanks go to Tommy C for all his help for the reels and for playtesting and hitthesix for all his help

The only problem with this is when you get the 3 prize images on the reels it will allow you to select a prize or collect the Jackpot if you select a prize it will give off a prize jam alarm and you will have to reset the layout but if you select the jackpot the layout will carry on as normal

Shortcuts are:
Start-Space
Lo-L
Hi-H
Exchage-E
Holds/Nudges-123
Collct/Cancel-`

I have placed 2 layouts in the folder to choose from 1 is normal prize viva espana and the other is a jackpot only prize viva espana the only thing with this 1 is it plays like a stanard viva espana

Hope you enjoy it

Click here to download this file

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

Nice layout, thanks - £50 in and still haven't managed the PRIZE symbols (it seems quite keen to force the £6 token JP on me!)

Anyway - I've tried TWO versions of the Lithograph font (Lithograph, and Lithograph Bold), and neither of them seem to work. I assume you used Lithograph or similar?

I've attached a GIF showing how the layout looks on my machine :)

Attached Files

Edited by Bencrest, 05 October 2012 - 10:33 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

No sorry I haven't got lithograph font in my pc I just used a MS Sans serif standard font as I keep forgetting to download and install the lithograph font

#4 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

Crackin layout Andy

Don't recall seeing the prize version. Gives a real good game

Many thanks

Jay

#5 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

No sorry I haven't got lithograph font in my pc I just used a MS Sans serif standard font as I keep forgetting to download and install the lithograph font

No, that's fine, not everyone has to use Lithograph font, I just thought you might have used a non-standard font and that's why it was defaulting to something else :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users