• 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Cash Counter-1024wdx

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 25 Sep 2012

File Category: MPU 3/4 DX Layouts

another dx from me this time its barcrest's cash counter i know its been done many times before and also a 1280dx cab version but this one is a dark'ish 1024wdx with workable buttons and 'skill' all in one cabinet thanks to pook for his reels and help with the hidden lamps and tommy c for helping get the last "0" working on the winnings n bank segments .
shortcuts are
Spacebar=start
C=collect
1,2,3=holds
`=cancel
S=save
R=replay
G=gamble
Enjoy and happy gaming

Click here to download this file

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

These 1024 DXes will come in very handy for people with the smaller laptop res as we know, and the new tablets that can run the new Windows 8 when it is released next month.

As you know vecs nearly all the Barcrests have been done to death, but if you think you can improve on any mate - go for it, especially for those with the lower resolution screens.

I only use the 1280 DX myself, because my laptop is a MacBook (OS X), I do run Bootcamp Windows XP on it on a separate partition, but I don't usually boot up FME on it, and MFME3 can do the resolution thing anyway, but the more smaller the DX the better for true play, so keep at it mate - you definitely are getting there.

Well done :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#3 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#4 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

Good job mate, your DX'ing is coming along! I can definitely see improvements from when you started.

One thing I was wondering though... why have you left such a large gap between the top of where the machine is and the top of the actual layout area? 1024 layouts are small enough area to work on as it is.. but you could have made the actual machine about 15% visibly larger all round.

Also, just thought I would mention in case you didn't know.. but if you colour the reel area to be transparent (shown below), you can right click on the reel and 'set to background'. It will then basically send the reels to a layer behind the base art giving it a bit of a better look.

Attached Files

Edited by mocochoco, 26 September 2012 - 04:01 PM.

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#5 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Thanks Vecs :)

#6 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thanks vecs, yer doin' fine M8. Stick at it, it will be worth it. Also thanks for your info and help.

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

Good job mate, your DX'ing is coming along! I can definitely see improvements from when you started.

One thing I was wondering though... why have you left such a large gap between the top of where the machine is and the top of the actual layout area? 1024 layouts are small enough area to work on as it is.. but you could have made the actual machine about 15% visibly larger all round.

Also, just thought I would mention in case you didn't know.. but if you colour the reel area to be transparent (shown below), you can right click on the reel and 'set to background'. It will then basically send the reels to a layer behind the base art giving it a bit of a better look.

i,ve left a gap at the top as thats how it went through photoshop i try to crop the image but if i start at the top of the machine it only goes half way down i still can,t crop/enlarge machine or correct a slanted looking machine but hopefully that will come too in time as for the reel bit tommy stated if i colour the reel bit in it gives this a glass effect or something like that but as you say i,m improving all the time and maybe in about 10years i,ll be as good as you and the layout masters on here cheers for the feedback all useful imformation

#8 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:51 PM

thanks for another old favourite vecs - nice work mate :)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Hoping to redo this, although this edition was reasonably good for me when I first started I'm still not 100% happy with it. So hopefully the next version will actually take up the whole height and be a little clearer, even though I'll still be using the same flyer of here
I also hope to get the correct lamping positions for the cashpot as was pointed out on its initial release, also I've found various lamps that weren't included in any other layouts of this in paticular the name and double lamps of the cash bank. And I'll try and get the reel band numbering nearer correct via ps unless anyone's still got this machine.

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

Whilst rooting about for photo,s n video's for this machine I stubled across a topic by vinny over at the mecca as he has this machine or did in 2013 and he uploaded his roms from his machine which according to him "play to well" and yes they do much better than the original set in the layouts we've got the original layout only paid around 70% these are way better so far so here they are In rom form or included in the layout below ignore the yellow squares just delete em!let us know if you argee on the percentages.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users