RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 05:14 PM

Soon to be available..........

Attached Files

Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 05:24 PM

I know it isn't your fault but I really don't know why the f**k JPM decided to make their cabinet look like that!

Looking forward to the layout, even if I do have to play it in that cabinet :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 05:29 PM

was going to do this version but can be arsed now.... as the newer artwork is at a higher res.

Could stick it in a red Genesis i suppose ;)
or even a Rio...

Attached Files

Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 06:02 PM

any chance of a 25p/£25 version being released in 1024res anytime soon?

#5 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 06:06 PM

i honestly cant be arsed to redraw that amount of the artwork..and dont have £25 artwork available...but rest assured if i find it...it will be recycled.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 06:12 PM

kl. Chers for the reply. I mite just have to add shitty, non graphic lamps to indicate prize awards for the £25 JP seeting. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users