40 replies to this topic

#1 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 11:48 PM

what happened to the pics......just red X's everywhere...
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 07:58 AM

I see the pictures OK, there was a problem initially with the pictures not showing. Does anyone else not see the pictures

#3 Monopoly60v8

Monopoly60v8

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:14 AM

I still see the red X's, same as a few days ago when I last tried to view them.

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:10 AM

If you are still seeing red X's can you try refreshing the page or press F5. Otherwise try clearing your cache. There was a problem initially with red X's but I fixed it. I can see pics whether I'm logged in or out.

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:56 AM

Tried all the above Duplu still x's

Attached Files

• Attached File  scb.jpg   26.36KB   153 downloads

#6 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

OK, I've replicated the problem now but only in IE. I was using firefox and that appears to be ok.

#7 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 11:28 AM

still same problem....
N/A

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 12:06 PM

Same problem here as well...although ive never been able to see them..i thought it was a problem with my pc cos on other websites i sometimes get the red X's as well.

After doing some research on google..there was other people with the same problem..you have to goto START...CONTROL PANEL..FOLDER OPTIONS..FILE TYPES...AND LOOK FOR THE FILE TYPE *JPEG..then goto bottom where it says "open with" and change it to internet explorer.

However it made no difference on my pc..mabye others might have some success?? :wink:

#9 pauldot

pauldot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 12:17 PM

I have this problem with some sites,it is caused through Kazaa lite,if any of you have this installed,that will be the cause

#10 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 12:24 PM

still doesnt show up even in firefox for me....

usually only get this when the image path is not located...even right clicking and "save as" doesnt find path...
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 BWB

BWB

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 06:17 PM

I can't see them either - on any of my computers ?????

#12 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 06:44 PM

its fine for me, i have always been able to see them.

hurtand165

EDIT: screenshot added

Attached Files

#13 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 07:59 PM

are you viewing from the cache andrew or reloading the page??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:57 PM

i have refreshed the page and cleared my cache and i can still see the pictures.

i am using firefox 1.0pr if you are interested.

hurtand165

#15 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 09:19 PM

oh well.......red x's it is....firefox still dont want to know....at least im pop up free...:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 stuart

stuart

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:45 AM

It's all red 'x' for me too - and I'd never visited the Gallery before so it can't be a cache issue. I've never had this problem with any other site ( or any other part of this one ).
Stuart

#17 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 10:11 AM

just noticed i have lost all the images for downloads as well.....nowt but red X's......luckily i can read..... ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:48 PM

hmmm sorted....:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:52 PM

:bullet2:

All I see's is still

#20 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:57 PM

updated me firefox.... 8O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users