11 replies to this topic

#1 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
I know of several places on the west side of the North Wales Coast that allegedly have dodgy percentage keys in their machines, An Astra Party Time No1 £25.00 Jackpot machine at 25p per play drove my friend into a very angry mood and took him for £306.00. In trying to get some of his money back he lost all of this. The machine was losing him all along, giving no return.... is this right? and also is this legal? The percentage displayed was 72% mmmm! I smell a rat!!! Just wanted to hear your views on whether or not you think this could be correct. The machine rarely went on the top feature, took 40 to 50 repeatedly just to get a pound x x x on the winline and every 80 quid or so awarded the top reels but just threw in £2.00 every time then chucked him off.....oooo errr!!! He learned his lesson this time I hope.....watcha say folks?

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

its based over many thousands of play, and could quite literally give jackpot after jackpot to achieve its aiming %

#3 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for your views, but I was wondering if the amount it took from my mate was legal before potentially paying out?

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

Sounds utter crap .. ive played many a machine like that though , although not quite as bad and Astra's seem to be the worst culprits.

I played a Hokey Cokey once played about £10 through it .. went on a mad crazy streak and paid out summat like £119..right that ones best left well alone now..

Guy came in..stuck a quid in , 2nd spin dropped in the JP , got up .. took about another £80-90 out it..
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for your views, but I was wondering if the amount it took from my mate was legal before potentially paying out?

Simple answer is yes. I once stuck £600 in a £70 pub dond. I was fuking livid. Only when I was skint did the barman tell me the night before it had paid out over £260 and had to be refilled and was then empted again. I am not sure if it was an cheat that the other guy used but I have not touched a hitech dond since. I know I was never going to get my money back I just wanted to get a jackpot. It was dumb and I feel sick thinking about it still but at the end of the day they can suck suck and then suck some more.

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

And whats the deal with self floating machines in night clubs/pubs?

#7 playstephen24

playstephen24

• New Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

dont know wot 2 say about party time ive put £3 in and walked away wiv £90 odd but i know they can be rite shit. saw 1 many put 650 in for £5 back and he ended up punching the machine and got banned from the place the next day the old ladys was putting in hundreds in chasing the big win that was mean 2 come up due 2 this amount being put in but never came it took 2 weeks 2 pay out and all that was, was 3 jackpots on the bottom reels and 2 jackpots on top reels followed by afew 5's and 2's i still play party time once in a while but only a few quid because i know wot damage it can do to ur wallet and bank account

#8 Guest_Kyoris_*

Guest_Kyoris_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

on many occasons do i punch and kick machine when not pay me my return money. my best thought is that a person has played machine before you friend and made many jackpots and left machine empty for your friend to re-fill up and then after your friend decides not play anymore then next person came along to play and wins £306 maybe more. do take care when playing machines £306 is very bad loss.

reguards

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

As you can see from my picture partytime is one of my favourite modern machines. But I think all machines seam to be crapper these days I think they all payout in one lump then skank several lumps at a time 2 examples of my playing p time, Seen one do a £185 up the top in one sitting, I,ve had a £165 top and a £235 top on a £70er but also put in over £70 chasing a fiver jp and over £250 in a 25er only to get 2 quids buty you think its gonna payout in a min so another tenner in and more the worst machines for skanking apart from dond,s is for me magic7,s a complete rip off bring back the old ones same %,s but better gameplay
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#10 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

If i was you i wouldn't take any notice of what the % on the glass says as it won't be what the machine is set at in most cases.Gam care stickers have a default display of 72% on there stickers.Party times can stink on 90% payouts if there in a bad mood,the units in coral island can be moody some times,other times iv'e put a couple of quid through and had,£150 + tops on em,when these want to take i'd like to be clear of em,as i've done a couple of £400 losses on em a good few years ago.I try a few quid on em now if i'm in blackpool and thats it.Plus you have all the sharks who live in the 18's part :D

#11 wullieboy36

wullieboy36

• Regulars
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

a know how it feels m8. Astras can be very greedy wene they want .Even wene droppin thers no garentee your gona win from them a know bullion bars can b a swine of a machine to play .A put £450 through one a had abt 5 bullion streaks for 25 flat in ma local. n av had big streaks off the same machine before av had £125 streak fae it n then a jp walked away n then seein somone goin 2 play it n me thinkin nae chance av jst robbed it but naw . the person gets a bullion streak for abt £70 or so. Astras can pay big but take a shit load o cash before the payout . And somboady seid abt magic 7ns in this thread try the magic tens lol a put £100 quid in before a seen ma first tenner lets just say a was pissed right aff that day cos in the end a lost abt £500 in that 1 .A wasent goin 2 go back in ma local again after that but as u do u get ova it get more cash n go back in still chasin the big run lol

#12 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Thanks to everyone who has posted feedback to this post :err:

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users