• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shaky99

Shaky99

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hi everyone,

Im new to this site, as i just bought my first fruity, was sold as faulty, but in a drunken moment on ebay, i bid and won!!

So hears a run down,

Its an epoch system, with the link system.

On boot up, the machine seems to "Hum" quite loudly, the lights on the psu are all lit up, on the mainboard, from top to bottom are on,off,on,on,on,flashing. The game lights light up, but in a random sequence, sometimes the lower panel lights light up, sometimes they dont, the reel lights rarely light up, The display board (credit win display) that has never shown any signs of life. The main panel lights flash randomly, but certainly not in an attract mode fashion.

Each board, ie stakes & prizes , hopper driver etc should all have a status led, which i believe if the system is working correctly should flash, none of the boards light up, BUT if i disconnect the link from the mpu, and very gently touch it back into its socket, the lights on link boards might illuminate, but as soon as i push the plug home they extingwish.

I get no sounds/alarms at all. I would really appreciate some pointer on this problem.

regards Andy

#2 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

Replace Epoch MPU, it will have battery leakage damage.

#3 Shaky99

Shaky99

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Thanks for the reply, i think i will strip and sell the parts as i only paid £30 for the machine and i really dont want to double up on it by purchasing a mainboad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users