14 replies to this topic

#1 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 12:38 PM

If you ever come across the fruit machine Rampage dont play it,

Even when its backing it still plays like crap.

I have been watching this one in particular for the last four days and it has taken 100's of pounds without giving any more than £10 out per session.

Today we finally got it to pay out a jackpot but it has taken £160 from us in the last four days and only paid us £50.

Poll: Was the machine rigged ?
Yes / No
N/A

#2 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 12:40 PM

Who was this machine by?

#3 raganlebandit

raganlebandit

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 05:20 PM

hi its made by red gaming part of barcrest inc ,i dont think it has a big streak ie 75 or 100 but getting to top u can get a decent amount 40,50 or more ,but i just used to bit it ie collect small wins until i got a 15 or maybe a 25 then say goodbye .i wouldnt try for top it does not seem worth it .

#4 Jaz

Jaz

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 12:59 PM

I had this in my pub for a few months this year, and it was certainly the better of the two we usually offer the punters.

Getting onto the Rampage feature was a rarity, but achieving 10/15/25 was easily possible.

#5 barcrest

barcrest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 07:32 PM

I remeber this, it's fairly old now. I used to be able to get £25 from it... It all depends on the percentage it's set to. Also sometimes the features are the key to kicking it off. I havn't played it for ages but an example of red gamings little schemes is the "Test your Stregnth" feature on BIG TOP. It's always £10 but never any more, if it's offering this you can make a quick profit. If it keeps offering the feature above it's normally dead. There is a skill stop feature to get the JP on Lock'n'Load that will offer at various random speeds, somtime slow... JP everytime, then a medium and a fast. The very fast always seems to be JP to but the medium one doesn't seem to be true skill???

What do you guys think of red gaming?

Here is a tip for you... I have played a couple of £5 Temple of Treasure machines now and it seems if you get the 3-2-1 features they still think the machine is set to £15 or £25. You always get more than £5, usually low £20's... But as you all know to play for these you probably already knew.

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 11:05 PM

Red Gaming?
First time I heard that was bout 2 years ago, and I saw a Red-X.
I put 5 in, didnt get a board, and thought 'sod it, its just a small company thats decided to rip punters off to make money, instead of attracting them!'

I tried again the night after, and the machine was backing. It was totally different, and was [i found], VERY easy to force a baby streak of £44 [it was always £44...weird!] out of about 20 round the back, which wasnt too bad.

Red Gaming is basically the new 'serioius gamblers' Hi-Lo wing of IGT, who own [in the UK] Barcrest and Vivid....Barcrest being general fruities, Vivid tending to streak more, and Red being a bit scary to people that arent used to gambling on anything other than a 1 or a 12!

Ive since been playin a new Red Gaming machine in a Hungry Horse chain pub near me, I cant remember the name, involves collecting 3 keys to get the top note-shoot type feature, and all the features have Jewel related names....Me Jewellie!! being an example :D

Plays typical Red Gaming, if ya lose the extra life but have a good number, DONT gamble on it, trust me. Features are good, and unless you are forcing for the top feature/jackpot, I would normally take any RED features, they are normally TrueSkills or just offer larger wins.
Only problem I have is that I feel a little disappointed that its an obvious HypalinX/RedX clone, and that they do seem to play a little worse each time......perhaps time to bring something new into the genre?

#7 badboyckd

badboyckd

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 04:32 PM

playing a Red-X last night and I was on the nudges trail and had about 6 nudges for a £3 win. anyway, the sign at the bottom left of the machine was flashing discreetly (it says 'warning GM fruits, risk of heavy payouts') and I didn't know what it was doing it for. Looking back maybe I should have taken a Mystery Win from the nudges to see if it gave JP or something. Any ideas?

#8 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 04:34 PM

Who was this machine by?

#9 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 04:59 PM

Is this machine by red gaming?

#10 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 07:09 PM

Yay!! Red-X!
One of my fave games, it is an early RedGaming.
The 'warning, risk of heavy payouts' actually just refers to 3GM symbols....which I thought WAS the mystery win on this machine??
Things to look for with nudges...the X at the very bottom of the front glass and the surrounding numbers flashing, which signifies Money Multiplier, good for around £10 normally....has been known to offer less, has been known to give JP lol.

If ANYONE knows where I can get hold of a Red-X, let me know!

BarcrestBenito.....

P.S didnt I say in a post about 3 above this one that Red-X was by RedGaming?? lol :)

#11 avengah

avengah

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 07:14 AM

If the GM warning is flashing in the bottom left, it means that the nudge win consists of all GM fruits. Upon nudging it in, it will buzz and boost the cash by one position, e.g. three GM pears will boost to melons.

#12 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 05:36 PM

Jewel Strike was the name of the machine originally being talked about. played it several times and found it absolutely horrific, the numbers kill you repeatedly and most of the features are absolute pants and if you dont know the machine too well your stuffed as the feature names dont give any clue as to what the nature of the feature is.

Red Gaming?

PANTS!

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 10:32 PM

Hard to say, cant we just agree that ALL fruit machines are pants?
JPM are no longer skill, the latest Barcrest suck ass [HighFlyer anyone? :D], New Maygay/Impulse suck like anything, and the same applies to BFG/MAZOOMA/QPS.
A MACHINE THAT IS NOT WILLING TO PLAY IS GONNA MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOU, IT MAY WELL BE A f***IN PIE FACTORY BUT IF ITS EMPTY ITLL OFFER £1.90 A BOARD FOR £90 BEFORE DROPPING £25.

Sorry bout the shouting, but I'm sick of people talking about cheats for pie factory that just dont exist. they CAN occur, but if the machine isnt ready, to force redmodes you are looking at least 60 on most occasions. The only machines I really cant stand are the Barcrest HiFlyer [Gimme/Gimme/Gimme and Crash/Bang/Wallop are not quite as bad], and the modern Maygay/Impulse collaborations, such as Hellfire? I think thats what its called.

Perhaps I just love RedGaming too much, but cant we all agree that on any machine, if its NOT ready to pay you are going to get arsescrewed, and a machine backing/cascading/dropping or whatever you want to call it DOES NOT guarentee you will make profit.

Hope this clears things up,

BarcrestBenito :
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...tegory=575&rd=1 :D

P.S, I know I got a little OTT there...but hey....buy my machine! Classic MPU5 Barcrest, at the time of writing going for £75 :o!!

#14 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 07:30 PM

Well said!!!!!!

#15 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 07:32 PM

By the way if people do need hints and tips try www.fruitmachines.net
these have some good hints and tips sometimes and have most machines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users