Maygay Coronation Street Manual request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WasNotWas

WasNotWas

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 04:11 PM

Can anyone please spare the time and send me a scanned copy of the Maygay Coronation Street fruit machine manual (the one with Ken and Rita..about 1993)

I have the fruit machine but it has stopped working and i lost the manual...opps

Regards
mike

wasnotwas@btinternet.com

#2 M1Adness

M1Adness

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 03:00 PM

I don't have a manual, but tell me what the problem is and I will try and help.

#3 lincs leisure R us

lincs leisure R us

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:23 PM

without saying what the problem is, it could well be the connector block to the psu (power supply) these where prone to faults on most of the older maygay machine's if u gotta multimeter check the loom from the board to the block on the psu. check fuses on the psu, and power lead.

also check programme card and make sure its inserted correctly and properly seated

:)

#4 chalkmyster1

chalkmyster1

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:42 PM

hi could any1 help me with the barcrest hi jinx bandit all the lights on the bandit have stopped working i think it mite be the fuse that has gone but i cant seem to find a fusebox does any1 no what the problem mite be? or any1 got a manual fot it thanks adam my email is chalkmyster@hotmail.com

#5 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:20 PM

hi could any1 help me with the barcrest hi jinx bandit all the lights on the bandit have stopped working i think it mite be the fuse that has gone but i cant seem to find a fusebox does any1 no what the problem mite be? or any1 got a manual fot it thanks adam my email is chalkmyster@hotmail.com

Fuses are located in the PSU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users