• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 danielpstephens1974

danielpstephens1974

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

Hi

I have a double dragon fruit machine EPOCHE board I think and was told that I could get a note acceptor for it with a kit which I have ordered. All receive and installed OK but there is a problem with the wiring loom, does anyone know how to connect this up? I have looked at various forums but to no avail. Any help is very much appreciated

I have attached 2 photos of the board but can not work out where the wiring loom connects. There are too many holes on the connectors for the main board and the tech guys at the workshop say it is the correct one.

Any help ?

DanAttached File  Image 3.jpg   2.66MB   17 downloadsAttached File  Image 2.jpg   2.68MB   19 downloads

#2 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:40 PM

Your best bet is two-fold. Firstly post a single post with the question, don't spam the forums with multiple posts for the same thing. Secondly, get thee to the Mecca as them guys will be able to help you. http://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/

Welcome to the forum btw

bj

#3 danielpstephens1974

danielpstephens1974

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

Thank you, and I was not spamming the forum. It was my first ever post and somehow I managed to do it 3 times. Not too sure how I did that.

#4 danielpstephens1974

danielpstephens1974

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

Sorry but that link is not working as it will not allow me to sign up.

Dan

#5 danielpstephens1974

danielpstephens1974

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hi

Can anyone please help me, I am having some troubles with the wiring loom config for a double dragon fruit machine, I have ordered the kit and it has arrived but without instructions. The company have said to look on the net as it is available on there but I can not find it. I am stuck with only the wiring loom. I can not work out where it connects to, there seems to be no sockets that will accept it. I am assuming that it connects to the main circuit and not to the coin chute anywhere, can not see where it would connect.

If anyone can help please

Dan

Attached Files

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

**Threads Merged**

Please do not flood the forums with the same question over and over again , there was 4 threads asking the exact same thing.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

As far as i remember, there will be one cable (the one in your picture- white plug onto red socket-other end onto note acceptor should only connect one way at both ends) and another cable that fits onto the board mounted vertically (on the side of the hopper shelf) , under a black metal cover with 2 screws holding it on. Find the plug that says note acceptor on this board.

The dip switch will have to be set too, think it is no.2 needs to be on, not 100% at the mo tho...

Ps anyone correct me if i am wrong, does the hopper have to be an extended £250, not the £150 one?

#8 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Ps mate, i cannot tell from the blurred pics, but that green battery looks a bit fuzzy around it's legs, it needs to come off and be replaced before it eats any more of the board away.....

#9 danielpstephens1974

danielpstephens1974

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Thats fantastic, thanks for the help

Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users