Take It Or Leave It

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

i just bascially got 2 questions bout this machine ... first off when i last played the machine hit £70 on the feature shots and took the win but wanted to know if i carry on playing would the mega streak been offer that same board and second off does this flicker trick still word on them ???

#2 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

Yes it does flicker afaik,as for you getting the mega streak who knows it may have just fobbed you off costing you more to get it back.

#3 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

It would have just killed you tbh. I have played this machine to death and it has offered me £70 countless times and I have refused it only to get killed or its forced me to have a £1 or £2 win. Stay away from it at all costs, that goes for DOND risk and reward. Bag of shit. Playing it on 25p play in the bookies today and gambled it up so that the £500 was the top box. The best offer was £12.80 as it took out the 3 top ones first go and then the next 3 top ones. How shit was that. I got £25 in the end in my box and doubled it to £50 on even. It did drop a few big wins in tho, 5 x jackpots was £12.50 and it gave me 3 x 12.50 £37.50 it then brought up the box gamble and there was 3 x DOND £10 £5 and £3 and I got the £5 ffs. Should have took the dosh. Ah well will teach me. Got some videos of it I will upload to utube if anyone wants to watch a shitty machine do shitty stuff.

#4 jon2007

jon2007

playing

• Regulars
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

i was playing count your cash the other day it was buzzing but got to the last 2 cash shots landed on 1 and then hit ? mark everyboard didnt even get the flicker i kept looking and it wouldnt change after about 6 times off a same boards i go very board so it came up on deal or deal saying a mega hint it will be more them £15 i knew u had £50 that was the next one so i took it and got £59.21 £60 so was only a tenner off £70 jackpot only put £20 in i never had that before im unsure if count your cash as been chipped or does the flicker still work on them i found 4 off the same machine now and i know its oldish although last night i got lucky on bell friut the banker rings twice cashpot £1 £33.34 25p £32 and 50p £70 i had a feeling i may have jp or 30 ish pound out played on 25p play after a few boads cash or bust jp how happy was i only put £15 in so good though as i had my 2 days off work and didnt spend any money 2 free days out its nice wen u can do it like that

#5 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

It would have just killed you tbh. I have played this machine to death and it has offered me £70 countless times and I have refused it only to get killed or its forced me to have a £1 or £2 win. Stay away from it at all costs, that goes for DOND risk and reward. Bag of shit. Playing it on 25p play in the bookies today and gambled it up so that the £500 was the top box. The best offer was £12.80 as it took out the 3 top ones first go and then the next 3 top ones. How shit was that. I got £25 in the end in my box and doubled it to £50 on even. It did drop a few big wins in tho, 5 x jackpots was £12.50 and it gave me 3 x 12.50 £37.50 it then brought up the box gamble and there was 3 x DOND £10 £5 and £3 and I got the £5 ffs. Should have took the dosh. Ah well will teach me. Got some videos of it I will upload to utube if anyone wants to watch a shitty machine do shitty stuff.

i honestly rather play the dond its your game in the bookies mate .... but in my opinion the best dond game ive played is the walk of wealth £35 ans im lucky to cuz they ave one in my local arcade where i play :)

#6 mrgobby93

mrgobby93

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

whats the flicker trick on take it or leave it?

#7 ZorroJnr

ZorroJnr

• Regulars
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

i just bascially got 2 questions bout this machine ... first off when i last played the machine hit £70 on the feature shots and took the win but wanted to know if i carry on playing would the mega streak been offer that same board and second off does this flicker trick still word on them ???

100% would have shot mega streak that board, would have also flickered more than likely if you would have played on for a upgrade
Just aswell homer shaves!!

#8 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

whats the flicker trick on take it or leave it?

it when the the £70 trys to upgrade wen u land on the bonus cash add ... it works on count ya cash to as far as im aware :)

#9 mrgobby93

mrgobby93

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

and what does it do? are there any tricks or tips for this machine as they have it in my local and its one of the more 'appealing' £70 wallet cripplers out there!

#10 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:23 PM

and what does it do? are there any tricks or tips for this machine as they have it in my local and its one of the more 'appealing' £70 wallet cripplers out there!

basically when the £70 trys to up grade when landing on bonus cash add hence why it called the flicker it means that the take it or leave it dond feature is a garenteed mega streak :)

#11 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

£70 shot = IM.

In fact, something very similar happened the other day on a dond red mist. It landed on spin and it spun in bells! I said to my mate, surely this is IM then. So we played on, you can collect on a ?. Message from the banker lit up........ press transfer for Invincibility!

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#12 mrgobby93

mrgobby93

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

so is that the £70 at the top(take it or leave it) or the £70 in the money shots(ooo-errr!) just to clarify,dont want to look a mong when i try it next..and does the £70 flicker i presume..its just a case of getting the 3 telephones then.?

#13 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

it the £70 on the take it or leave it that flickers but b aware the that if it flickers will do on the first tym landing on bonus cash add that upgrades the cash values and a warning it takes a bit of doe on occasions :)

Edited by deedee1, 08 January 2012 - 11:48 PM.

#14 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

I'm not sure what machine your referring to as Take it or Leave it the original which is what everyone is talking about can't force a win on you, and £70 cash shot almost certainly is an IM board and shoots MS fairly shortly afterwards, although MS usually does just £70 anyway. I kinda like these as they are about as safe a machine to force as you can find these days, £106 is the worst I've ever been in for a JP but it tends to stick to % quite strictly so it's usually £40 - £90 bracket for JP with the help of the flicky I normally profit a few quid most times.

#15 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

Fast forward to about 8 minutes 30

#16 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

Fast forward to about 8 minutes 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQp2q7j4s0&feature=related

if the take or leave or count ya cash feature is not avaluable you tend to hit the mega streak from the super shots :)

#17 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

does this flicker trick work on the murphys millions machine which is basically a clone of the above mentioned take it or leave

#18 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:18 AM

Yes, and Gold Rush & Diamond Geezer although the latter 2 the top box only starts on £50 so you have to get 2 upgrades.

I've had it flicker then not open the feature and kill me before now, rare but it happens.

#19 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

the flicker I'm guessing is basically a GATW then after watching the vid
4051301602.png

#20 deedee1

deedee1

• New Members
  • 12 posts