Dond

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 David Flores

David Flores

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

i know this is a silly question but does anyne when a dea or no deal machine will be emulated ?

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:51 AM

**NEVER**

#3 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:19 AM

i know this is a silly question but does anyne when a dea or no deal machine will be emulated ?

hi david at the moment there are no dond machines due to there are still some coming out and the software isn't avalible at the moment.

welcome to fruit emu though

connor55 :)

#4 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

**NEVER**

That's a silly answer.

How can you say that something will never be emulated?

In fact, I'd lay cash that DOND is already emulated, but that the emulator isn't publicly available :)

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:31 AM

That's a silly answer.

How can you say that something will never be emulated?

In fact, I'd lay cash that DOND is already emulated, but that the emulator isn't publicly available :)

Yeah its emulated aright but just so sick and tied of the site on that guy who I use to have respect for. in my local they have 7 machines 6 of which are DOND trash. That answer was my own personal answer.

David at the moment the current emulators run scorpion 4 tech, some DOND's run sc4 but the problem is that there is security on the hopper which the emulators can't emulate atm or the security needs to be removed so the games can run.

There is other emu's out there that have been given to a select few that may well run all games inc astra, sc5, red gaming mpu5 and a few other older techs too . Hope this answers your question.

A lot of people ask about DOND and is not much liked on here.

#6 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:03 PM

If a public DOND emulator was to come out now, BFG would pursue major legal action against the authors, plus I guess anyone who hosted any of their intellectual property. It could be the end. Once they are done with the DOND franchise, and a suitable amount of time has passed, they will probably tolerate it being emulated. Now all we need is someone to build the f***er!

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

truth be known, there is almost nothing BFG could do about it. Take pirate bay and microsoft for example.

I've no doubt there is a working emulator out there, wizards direction would be a safe bet me thinks ?!?

#8 POSH4EVA

POSH4EVA

I'll Buy That For A Dollar !

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

If anyone was able to get hold of a dond machine could anything be done with the software on it? As surly nowa days with advancement of computer tech as it is today something could be done. :rolleyes:

Personally i hate Donds but there is allot of requests comming for it to be emulated
RAhhhhhh The Beast Is Gonna Pay!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users