• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#61 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

^^ Any taker's into converting this into MFME ?

Like anyone's gonna do YOU a favour .. fkin get real ,

I wouldny gie ye the steam aff ma pish.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#62 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

^^ Any taker's into converting this into MFME ? Pook's declined as his out off his league standard wise & I can't cause I'm now busy hooking up Rob & his sister's PC ;) The deal was... He'd send me naked pics of his girlfriends :p

It don't matter now she has just been to collect it and taking it to a computer shop to get fixed. Here you go a picture of some birds on tv. (didn't promise girlfriends, they would all shoot me) Feel free to get in touch with her on 07973100150.

Attached Files

#63 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

cant believe this bell end is still getting server space -good job im not an admin -there`d be an IP ban just for starters....what a f*****g waste of oxygen :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#64 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

It don't matter now she has just been to collect it and taking it to a computer shop to get fixed. Here you go a picture of some birds on tv. (didn't promise girlfriends, they would all shoot me) Feel free to get in touch with her on 07973100150.

Jammy bastard james. What were you looking at in that piccie on the right.

bj

#65 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

cant believe this bell end is still getting server space -good job im not an admin -there`d be an IP ban just for starters....what a f*****g waste of oxygen :D

well you should know all about 'waste' considering your a waste of internal organs and a waste of space on earth and blimey, it even talks 'waste'. And as for IP ADRESSES, did you know i can track your IP and pinpoint it right down to your living room? Oh yes i can so i suggest you watch your lip or you may just get a knock on your door AND THEN WE CAN TALK. So go on, crawl back into your hole and await for the next unfortunate member you and your little fruit emu sidekicks decide to start on. And as for donations, how the hell does that fund website server costs? Correct me if im wrong but take a look around the fruit emu, you will find adverts. Surely website revenue comes from those ads themselves and yet you have the cheek to turn around and beg innosant members for the odd 5 pound like a homeless scruff bag. Im done here, ive got mates waitin for me, a far fancier life than sittin on a fruit website 24/7/365. Goodbye

#66 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:45 PM

well you should know all about 'waste' considering your a waste of internal organs and a waste of space on earth and blimey, it even talks 'waste'. And as for IP ADRESSES, did you know i can track your IP and pinpoint it right down to your living room?

Come on son...what planet are you on , at best you could obtain his IP address and his ISP , all other information belongs to the ISP and they dont just give it out to whoever wants it , so wake up lad.

And btw your probably not the only one who knows how to use IP tracing programs and other hacking tools , if you know what i mean.

#67 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

well you should know all about 'waste' considering your a waste of internal organs and a waste of space on earth and blimey, it even talks 'waste'. And as for IP ADRESSES, did you know i can track your IP and pinpoint it right down to your living room? Oh yes i can so i suggest you watch your lip or you may just get a knock on your door AND THEN WE CAN TALK. So go on, crawl back into your hole and await for the next unfortunate member you and your little fruit emu sidekicks decide to start on. And as for donations, how the hell does that fund website server costs? Correct me if im wrong but take a look around the fruit emu, you will find adverts. Surely website revenue comes from those ads themselves and yet you have the cheek to turn around and beg innosant members for the odd 5 pound like a homeless scruff bag. Im done here, ive got mates waitin for me, a far fancier life than sittin on a fruit website 24/7/365. Goodbye

Glad he's gone. Now I can release dond lmfao.

bj

#68 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

Im done here, ive got mates waitin for me, a far fancier life than sittin on a fruit website 24/7/365. Goodbye

Come on son...what planet are you on , at best you could obtain his IP address and his ISP , all other information belongs to the ISP and they dont just give it out to whoever wants it , so wake up lad.

And btw your probably not the only one who knows how to use IP tracing programs and other hacking tools.

Hey toodles - could do a belt and braces job as he ain't coming back - ban the f***er's ip addy o be on the safe side

bj

#69 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

steele & SmAsHeDr

We all know who you really are and we all know where you live ............ We all might just have to pay a visit down to Parsons Cross @ Sheffield shortly
See you soon battyboy

#70 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

. And as for IP ADRESSES, did you know i can track your IP and pinpoint it right down to your living room? Oh yes i can so i suggest you watch your lip or you may just get a knock on your door AND THEN WE CAN TALK. So go on, crawl back into your hole and

Hey if you know how to do this,please feel free to track down my address and pay me a visit,it would be my privilage,booting you back to the dirty hole you crawled out of :D

#71 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:22 PM

awww finally found me have u! And trashbox and barcrest monkey whoever they are - keep going on about banning my ip. Lol did you not read my earlier post, or maybe you cant read and your more dyslexic than i first thought. I simply said i have another account which i download my games off. So ban me then clever cloggs, i will be laughing my said arse off, especaly during my download of amber on 25th! Oh and for added fact, i have acsess to at least 6 other computors so chop chop, get them ip trackers burning. And parsons cross? Aint eard of it mate try clickin the 'search again' option you thick plank of shit

#72 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

awww finally found me have u! And trashbox and barcrest monkey whoever they are - keep going on about banning my ip. Lol did you not read my earlier post, or maybe you cant read and your more dyslexic than i first thought. I simply said i have another account which i download my games off. So ban me then clever cloggs, i will be laughing my said arse off, especaly during my download of amber on 25th! Oh and for added fact, i have acsess to at least 6 other computors so chop chop, get them ip trackers burning. And parsons cross? Aint eard of it mate try clickin the 'search again' option you thick plank of shit

Shame you aint got a dictionary.

#73 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Rob who's all the fit birds you are always pictured with,You aint a morman are you and they are all your wifes :D very nice.

#74 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

I know EXACTLY where you are (even though I do live in Spain, I can soon arrange for a few people to pay you a visit) .... Deerlands Avenue ring a bell ??

#75 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:47 PM

did you know i can track your IP and pinpoint it right down to your living room? Oh yes i can so i suggest you watch your lip or you may just get a knock on your door AND THEN WE CAN TALK. So go on, crawl ba

there you go admins - a direct threat - as for you steele - bring it on you f*****g idiot

#76 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

there you go admins - a direct threat - as for you steele - bring it on you f*****g idiot

As meatloaf said.........YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH :D

#77 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH :D

it must have been while they were dissing me :D :D :D

#78 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

. So go on, crawl back into your hole

Do us all a favour and crawl back up your fat mamas leg and climb back into the hole you fell from.

#79 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

I think we should all be calling it a day now guys in this thread and leave them to it... the more you answer back the more it encourages the response.

Yes, I know that things have been said against members of the forum that can be construed as threatening, but the more you respond to their goading the more this thread is going completely off a tangent and is becoming abusive.

The best thing now is just to ignore any responses that they make and leave them to whatever they want to do... no one is going to change anything... and it is really making this site seem ugly.

Peace to all. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#80 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

agree partly and respect what you are saying daryl mate,but it cant be ignored- idiots like these disrespecting good people isnt on in any way shape or form,ignoring them means they have won and i for one dont like losing to mindless idotic pathetic waste of spaces like them

bry

Edited by cashbox1, 09 December 2011 - 11:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users