• 106 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

Great release, cheers.

#24 mabby2000

mabby2000

• Regulars
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

Ahhh! i remember having the real machine when i had the arcade years ago, set on 20p 10 quid jackpot, very popular! oh and the mystery bonus never ever lit once... wonder what that is for...!
the most i've ever seen on jackpot repeater was... 8 repeats YES 8 repeats!

#25 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Ah i get you todd,no this doesn't highlight were you will be on the trail after holding the numbers,afaik crystal dome does this though.Ps sorrya bout the late reply.

#26 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

Ahhh! i remember having the real machine when i had the arcade years ago, set on 20p 10 quid jackpot, very popular! oh and the mystery bonus never ever lit once... wonder what that is for...!
the most i've ever seen on jackpot repeater was... 8 repeats YES 8 repeats!

I think the mystery bonus was only used on the £6 rom revision,as it deffo does nothing on the £10 or £8 versions.But i couldn't be sure as i've never seen a £6 version.I thought it may have been for when you get a win and have an higher win above the reels,it gives a bonus win,when it does this no lamp works so it can't e that.

#27 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Ah i get you todd,no this doesn't highlight were you will be on the trail after holding the numbers,afaik crystal dome does this though.Ps sorrya bout the late reply.

No worries Tommy..its was just annoying me wether it was meant to do this or not..thanks for clearing it up.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#28 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

Not given you any feedback yet so here goes.....Fantastic machine Tommy! Always has been one of my personal faves. At least you put my version out of buisness lol but ahh well never mind! i guess people prefer the real DX to a classic! :D

#29 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

I know what you mean todd, where the machine will show you the trail position you'll reach IF you hold a certain reel or reels. Most machines do it, but there were a few that didn't.

For whatever reason, the programme for this machine just doesn't have that instruction built in. The lamping all looks fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users