Photo
- - - - -

Simulations - Vividfruit Sims: Spectrum 7's (Modern Astra clone)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:32 AM

Thanks for this, surprisingly good.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#22 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:05 PM

Cheers for this, i was thinking hmm here we go again another poor attempt at a sim but was presently surprised. It was fun to play not to hard to work out and had some good sounds too. It took me over 300 to get the streak but by which point I had over £400 anyways lol. This looks like the astra slots I played in Weston super sludge. It had single bars, double bars and triple bars. When you got the top box feature you could then get another streak called the bar streak. I think this sim is a clone of that but without the 7's streak.It had the mega 7's(triple bars in my case) and was just like this one so a big well done. One question. Can you use pictures or does it all have to be hand draw? Is there no way to import pictures? If you can I can see a pictured release too :)

#23 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

cant believe thunderstorm had problems with this and managed to fix it or sort it ..and didnt say how ..??
loves fruit machines ..any shape any size any colour

#24 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:51 PM

Cheers for this, i was thinking hmm here we go again another poor attempt at a sim but was presently surprised. It was fun to play not to hard to work out and had some good sounds too. It took me over 300 to get the streak but by which point I had over £400 anyways lol. This looks like the astra slots I played in Weston super sludge. It had single bars, double bars and triple bars. When you got the top box feature you could then get another streak called the bar streak. I think this sim is a clone of that but without the 7's streak.It had the mega 7's(triple bars in my case) and was just like this one so a big well done. One question. Can you use pictures or does it all have to be hand draw? Is there no way to import pictures? If you can I can see a pictured release too :)

I havent tried importing pictures but i am 99.99% sure it would work ;)

#25 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

cant believe thunderstorm had problems with this and managed to fix it or sort it ..and didnt say how ..??

I dont know what went wrong.
All i can say is i haven't got a fookin clue what happened...

#26 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:57 AM

Well done m8, another very addictive offering. Can I just say, in my opinion your graphics only add to the charm of this.

#27 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

Just had a nice big bank, not from the streak but the mega 7's holding 3 times for £200 to add to the big bank i already had. Anyone had a higher bank?

Attached Files

#28 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

Just had a nice big bank, not from the streak but the mega 7's holding 3 times for £200 to add to the big bank i already had. Anyone had a higher bank?

yup i have had £500+ before lol but well done anyway dont go spending all your winnings in one go ;)

#29 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:47 AM

Thanks good fun, so whats next DOND :jimlad: and a Paint Drawn Noel Tidy Beard

Attached Files

• Attached File  don.png   6.88KB   5 downloads

Edited by Johnnyafc, 13 November 2011 - 08:06 AM.

Posted Image

#30 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

:D :D :p :p :yes:

Attached Files

Edited by chasnbons, 13 November 2011 - 01:59 PM.

#31 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

Thanks good fun, so whats next DOND :jimlad: and a Paint Drawn Noel Tidy Beard

LOL actually in my next project i think im going to download some of the sprites instead if draw em myself

:D :D :p :p :yes:

ok ok you win.....

Edited by vividfruit, 13 November 2011 - 02:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users