That's Magic

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dunnyuk

Dunnyuk

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:50 PM

Can anyone tell me what the jokers on the bonus wheel are used for? Have been playing this machine for a while now and they don't seem to serve any purpose!!

Also any tips for this machine are greatfully appreciated!!!

#2 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 05:52 PM

As far as i know if you get 3 jokers you get an extra life.This machine has just arrived at my local...It seems to play quite well letting you on the nudge ladder quite a lot..seen someone get £100 from one of the features when it changed from green to red. 8O
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#3 rszee

rszee

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 07:04 PM

Three Jokers is Big Money (at least a JP) or if you get 3 lucky 7's or 3 extra lives then this also gives Big Money, mind you when you normally get two Jokers it kills you off. :)

#4 Dunnyuk

Dunnyuk

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:41 PM

Thanks Guys

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 11:13 PM

Three Jokers is Big Money (at least a JP) or if you get 3 lucky 7's or 3 extra lives then this also gives Big Money, mind you when you normally get two Jokers it kills you off. :)

I always wondered, I assumed it was an IM, but cheers for clearing it up :)

IMHO it doesn't matter, you'll know when it'll pay from whether or not the Hi-Lo on the cash stash goes to say above £5, and lets you bank reasonable amounts, say £4. Also SOME red features being shown is a good sign, but some are worthless. Can't remember which but best of luck anyway!

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 class

class

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:09 PM

if you make all the features turn red as well on the board that is also big money just so u know.
Practice Safe Sex

#7 stretford_ender

stretford_ender

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:07 PM

seems to give blue 7's (£10) quite often in nudge wins as soon as you enter the feature but often doesn't let you have any more than this if you gamble it. the bonus wheel also has a nasty tenency to kick you off the board if you spin it with one of the bonuses "blacked out" if u know what i mean...definitely worth a few quid though as i've definitely made a profit on it since it arrived....

#8 baza06

baza06

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:25 AM

Anyone know how you are safe on the board and can continue all the way??

Does it turn red?
Does it flash?

Please let me know.

cheers.

#9 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:36 PM

safe is safe you are @ £2 the bouns lands on safe that means £2 is now safe so if you reach £10 hi lo on a 2 #1 comes in then you still win what ever was in the safe ie £2

or if you landed on safe @ £2 yes you still go on and can reach the top for big money/jackpot or other prizes higher then the safe prize is @
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#10 baza06

baza06

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 09:18 AM

I know what safe is on the machine i play it enough lol.

Just wondered if it turns red, makes a noise or something to let you know you have the jackpot, as alot of machine do this.

Cheers

#11 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:45 AM

the safe dose make a noise of like a change machine "ching" the machine or nun of red gaming machines offer a flashing jackpot or turn red safe for the jackpot funfair,thats magic that family tree offers nun of this
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users