Wales Out

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:58 AM

So, Wales are out of the rugby world cup. Were they unlucky, or did they bottle it when it counted?

#2 _The_Luck_

_The_Luck_

• New Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

the red card was a bad decision which no doubt changed the game but still they missed 11 points with the boot and 1 set plays when they shud of dropped goaled it but Jones didnt then dropped the ball so there own fault they bottled it

#3 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

As a Welshman I'm gutted. Missed 2 pen's with James Hook that he should have got (at least 1), Steven Jones would have got 1 of them at least (missed Priestland today) The red card changed the game, if it wasn't for that sure we would have won (could have, would have, should have). Unfortunalty the red card was desered, shame because Warrburton has been one of the players of the tourement, definaly not intentional, but it was a red card. Adam Jones going off didn't help the scrum was a shambles when he went off!!!
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#4 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

I gotta say, really unlucky for Wales. I had money on France getting to the final from the start of the competition, so I kinda wanted them to win but Wales 100% should have won that game.
To hit the post on a conversion and miss that last pen by what 5 inches, very unlucky!
For the red card, I have some sympathy with Warburton but as I once had a dislocated shoulder from a similar tackle myself I can't really say it wasn't deserved. Shame though as I think it would have been a better final with Wales in.
Still, at least the game tomorrow will be a cracker!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users