• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 manchesterutd412

manchesterutd412

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Pachislo machine or a table top fruit machine as I don't have room for a full size fruit machine. Also I need it delivered

Thanks
If you love fruit machines you will always be skint but if you love fruit-emu you will always have money

#2 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

ebay mate - always tons of them on there ;)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#3 manchesterutd412

manchesterutd412

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

I tried eBay but they are all pick up only I really need it to be delivered
If you love fruit machines you will always be skint but if you love fruit-emu you will always have money

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

You can't give a Pachislo away tbh!

I can't see a problem unless your room is only 4ft high??...surely the floor area is the same for you ManUtd?

There are numerious ways you can get a machine delivered for around the £60 mark too.

#5 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

You can't give a Pachislo away tbh!

I can't see a problem unless your room is only 4ft high??...surely the floor area is the same for you ManUtd?

There are numerious ways you can get a machine delivered for around the £60 mark too.

Gotta concur with that , i had one,and was bored after ten minutes play. plays nothing like a fruit machine.

#6 manchesterutd412

manchesterutd412

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

I have just been looking around and I did not know the Pachislo were as big as they are so I think I might just get a normal fruit machine. How meny pound coins do you need to have to run a machine so it does dot keep going empty

#7 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

Gotta concur with that , i had one,and was bored after ten minutes play. plays nothing like a fruit machine.

Afaik it's around £75 ( depending on which machine though0, if it's an older type then around £50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users