Photo
- - - - -

MPU 5 - classic super streak £15 (with Showtime)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:55 AM

Posted Image

File Name: classic super streak £15 (with Showtime)
File Submitter: dannypyeman
File Submitted: 21 Sep 2011
File Category: MPU 5

heres a classic super streak layout with a $15 jackpot, 98 percent payout. tried to fill it up so it gives a good payout on download but kept on putting me on showtime. thanks to tommy c for lending me the streak symbols. If anybody could find me the roms for the £25 version, please post a link. thanks

Click here to download this file

#2 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

Thanks for the layout,can i just ask do you have any reel symbols? as the ones in this layout are grainy and don't match.Also the sss's i made you look pretty grainy now,they could have done with a little resizing,to get rid of some of the grainMaybe this is because the flier was grainy i took them from.If you don't have any reel symbols let me know and i'll sort you some of the ones i have.I aint having a dig,just a little info for you,maybe send it to someone to test before release then you can iron out any problems :)

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:54 PM

thanks for this not a bad looking classic version at least the sounds are correct unlike another version i,ve got just one thing when you get a win i.e blue sevens £10 all the wins flash maybe it could,ve been done with just the winning one flashing apart from that a good classic maybe if you get the £25 roms i could give it a quick testing for ya could do with a desent dx of it maybe if we,ve a flyer for it :notworthy: :notworthy: :err:
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

i have a photo of the sit down $25 version which i would do up very nicely if i could get the roms for it. so far they only go to $15 as far as i can find. ive tried tweaking several versions off here but neither support a 25jp. (apart from the elvis version)

#5 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

Heres the £25 rom hex ready to put in your layout,i did load it in your classic and try to save but everytime i try to save,your classic just freezes on me so you can put it in yourself.

Attached File  rom.zip   749.17KB   4 downloads

#6 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:54 AM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

Heres the £25 rom hex ready to put in your layout,i did load it in your classic and try to save but everytime i try to save,your classic just freezes on me so you can put it in yourself.

Attached File  rom.zip   749.17KB   4 downloads

Hello have you tried these roms yet :err: doesn't look like it :D :D

#8 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

thanks tommy going to test them now

#9 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

thanks tommy going to test them now

I'm asking as i want to kno if it will save the layout for you,as no matter what i did it just freezes.

#10 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

are you sure this isnt the rom for the bingo multiplayer version that captain haddock did because they freeze my layout aswell.

#11 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

are you sure this isnt the rom for the bingo multiplayer version that captain haddock did because they freeze my layout aswell.

No your layout freezes when i try and save it with your rom in.Edit i'll be in from work in about ten minutes so i'll try em in a blank layout and see what happens

Edited by Tommy c, 22 September 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#12 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

aha it freezes for about 2 mins, try again and leave to save takes about 2 mins. all should be ok after 2 min.

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

aha it freezes for about 2 mins, try again and leave to save takes about 2 mins. all should be ok after 2 min.

2 minutes :err: it should save within 6 seconds or quicker.

Edited by Tommy c, 22 September 2011 - 01:34 PM.

#14 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

try changing the chr(14C44) to 15BEE :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users