• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:47 PM

the overall i skipped between the lines and that was fooking boring ...
loves fruit machines ..any shape any size any colour

#22 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

I have a low boredom threshold and that post reached it in record time. Well done.

bj

#23 WyldVixen

WyldVixen

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

lol I am not saying I am hard. I am just saying I am willing to meet any of you. There is a difference to acting hard and actually offering to meet and trust me I will be there, I bet my left nut that none of you would be there.

Anyways its pointless saying anymore. You all think your clever how about I do a bit of digging about you all and go plastering it on open forums. See how you like it!!

Some of you need to read some of your old posts when you have gone mad about someone slagging you off. Pot Kettle back rings a bell. Anyways im off. Delete the account I cant be assed as even if I am proven right none of you will admit it lol.

#24 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#25 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:52 PM

who was it that said care in the community is a good thing................ dildo

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#26 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

ok wyldvixen a reality check here .. seeing as your an attention whore .. if you was to meet one of us what are your intentions .. cos wateva they are in your head .. they will not go to plan .. and just supposing you meet one of us an do what your thinking in your head ..maybe beat one of us up ..what then .. will you get a badge saying i beat up a mfme member ..wake up ya dildo and get back to reality ......

#27 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:25 PM

ssshhhhhhh pilky he might get his "boys" to come and sort us out LMFAO :D :D

#28 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

lol I am not saying I am hard. I am just saying I am willing to meet any of you. There is a difference to acting hard and actually offering to meet and trust me I will be there, I bet my left nut that none of you would be there.

Anyways its pointless saying anymore. You all think your clever how about I do a bit of digging about you all and go plastering it on open forums. See how you like it!!

Some of you need to read some of your old posts when you have gone mad about someone slagging you off. Pot Kettle back rings a bell. Anyways im off. Delete the account I cant be assed as even if I am proven right none of you will admit it lol.

your providing so much amusement at the moment i think it would be a shame to terminate your account!

#29 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:21 AM

you say digging wyldvixen?? meaning what exactly? from where im sitting that looks like another threat,and as im also a member here,i take it that you are threatening me.now i dont really take too well to the unjustified rantings of an attention seeking thief,so if you want to do some digging,please feel free and while you are at it please remember to bury yourself and your bullshit.now do us a favour and grow up,shut up and f*** off theres a good little twat ;) :D

#30 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

but I am using my real one this time just to show I aint hiding being no fake walls like you fools.

keep your original name then, at least we`'ll know the ebay scum were dealing with..

#31 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

and trust me I will be there

Are you the one with stupid c*** tattoed on your forehead - just so I can recognise you.

bj

#32 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:31 PM

Ok then, you have laid down the gauntlet. Dannydaman and I will meet you face to face outside the Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Fransisco at 07:30 pm on 22nd Oct. Fell free to bring any one of your gay friends for support. Please make sure your life insurance is up to date and covers choking in your own Bullshit.

Edited by jim2311, 10 October 2011 - 11:33 PM.

#33 jediknight

jediknight

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

dudes after reading all these posts i have come to a couple of conclusions:
wyldvixen continue selling these rom discs off there are many people who dont have the knowledge or time to put all these games together or spend time hunting around the net for them and just want them in a package, if you have spent the money you have made on the side and had a nice holiday out of it good on you.i fully believe in free eneterprise.
other people who have commented on this posts with cusses and supposedly fact finding,cool,maybe you could concentrate on constructively using your time to help people who need it, like charities who need websites creating for them,pro bono,for free.
creators of these games: please keep creating these roms, it doesnt matter how they get out there,they are promoting your awesome work, i spent a fortune on these games as a young man and i was absolutely hooked on fruit machines to a point where i had three in my kitchen and still played ones outside.it also brought a tear to my eye when western-super-mare's peir burnt down as they had some awesome games still there like andy capp and reg's big idea,eastenders, the list was endless.
i also use mame and neogeo emulators to play old arcade games, i recently bought 20 discs from the mamerom.emu website and already have had hours of fun, for a very small price.
alan, i think you should set up a place on this site to purchase these kinds of discs, roms with emulators etc, thanks for the free ones that
you have already posted up in downloads section. also thanks to you and all the administrators for bringing back these games from the dead as cocktail cabinets/fruity's are fast disappearing, local chippy hasn't even got one anymore.
im sorry if this has offended anyone, just give me a big hug and all will be forgiven.

#34 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

:
wyldvixen continue selling these rom discs off

are you taking the piss mate ? its blatant theft of other peoples work and you are condoning it....its attitudes like that that make my piss boil.when you have been a member long enough to see what actually goes into making these layouts,your attitude may not be so casual

#35 dannypyeman

dannypyeman

number one

• Banned
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

alan, i think you should set up a place on this site to purchase these kinds of discs, roms with emulators etc, thanks for the free ones that

if you did your homework properley, you will find that by selling layouts with roms on this site would be a breach of the law of some kind and the fruit machine companys (barcrest, vivid etc) could and would take legal steps to put this website into dispute.

#36 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

dudes after reading all these posts i have come to a couple of conclusions:
wyldvixen continue selling these rom discs off there are many people who dont have the knowledge or time to put all these games together or spend time hunting around the net for them and just want them in a package, if you have spent the money you have made on the side and had a nice holiday out of it good on you.i fully believe in free eneterprise.
other people who have commented on this posts with cusses and supposedly fact finding,cool,maybe you could concentrate on constructively using your time to help people who need it, like charities who need websites creating for them,pro bono,for free.
creators of these games: please keep creating these roms, it doesnt matter how they get out there,they are promoting your awesome work, i spent a fortune on these games as a young man and i was absolutely hooked on fruit machines to a point where i had three in my kitchen and still played ones outside.it also brought a tear to my eye when western-super-mare's peir burnt down as they had some awesome games still there like andy capp and reg's big idea,eastenders, the list was endless.
i also use mame and neogeo emulators to play old arcade games, i recently bought 20 discs from the mamerom.emu website and already have had hours of fun, for a very small price.
you have already posted up in downloads section. also thanks to you and all the administrators for bringing back these games from the dead as cocktail cabinets/fruity's are fast disappearing, local chippy hasn't even got one anymore.
im sorry if this has offended anyone, just give me a big hug and all will be forgiven.

After reading your post I too came to 2 conclusions:

1 - You need to go back to school and retake English - there is a technique called grammar and punctuation, and if used correctly will make your posts emminently more readable

2 - If people want these discs pre-prepared then there is always Geddy's service, which I believe he still offers, whereby he'll prepare the disks and send them out FOR FREE, if asked

bj

Edited by barcrest junky, 11 October 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#37 shaundolphin

shaundolphin

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

PMSL Made my fookin' night reading all those posts, nearly fell off sofa laughing. No Comment from me except just who is this guy ? Aint it kind of stupid to invite the unknown round your house for a round of "Fisti-Cuffs" ? Wow, Brave man hey !!!, Just keep up the great work guys and gals, Appreciate it.

#38 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

ok wyldvixen a reality check here .. seeing as your an attention whore .. if you was to meet one of us what are your intentions .. cos wateva they are in your head .. they will not go to plan .. and just supposing you meet one of us an do what your thinking in your head ..maybe beat one of us up ..what then .. will you get a badge saying i beat up a mfme member ..wake up ya dildo and get back to reality ......

:bigeyes06:

#39 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Why ello dildo not see you round in a while, what you been up to?

#40 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:02 PM

PMSL Made my fookin' night reading all those posts, nearly fell off sofa laughing. No Comment from me except just who is this guy ? Aint it kind of stupid to invite the unknown round your house for a round of "Fisti-Cuffs" ? Wow, Brave man hey !!!, Just keep up the great work guys and gals, Appreciate it.

Made me laugh too, because it's the perfect interwebz trap... The inviter being someone nobody knows and anyone who actually takes him up on it looks like a saft clown... To be honest I only thought it was 13-17 yar olds who actually offered anyone out of the internet but this mug has proved me wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users