Top Giza Fruit Machine

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 darrenx

darrenx

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:34 PM

I am wondering how good the top giza fruit machine is, as i was going to buy one for £60. It will be my first fruit machine and i dont know nothing about them.
so i was wondering if anyone could help me out, by telling me if its worth buying for £60, is it easy to use and under stand, It would be helpful if anyone could get back to me,

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

Standard red gaming machine, the price depends on condition ect. If it's in good con then I would say £60 is OK, Iv'e just bought a mpu4 clubber thats in a bit of a state for £50 and that needs work done on it :S

I would go for it as it's an OK fruitie and I always did OK on it :)

#3 mart1711

mart1711

• Regulars
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:46 PM

robin what are the dimensions of a horizon cab?

#4 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

Sounds pretty good I had a Top Giza for about 20 mins once :) It blew a fuse which was a ballache, just bad luck not that this machine is unreliable its running MPU5 Which is the most reliable system you can get in a fruit machine, were did you come across it?

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#5 darrenx

darrenx

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

Standard red gaming machine, the price depends on condition ect. If it's in good con then I would say £60 is OK, Iv'e just bought a mpu4 clubber thats in a bit of a state for £50 and that needs work done on it :S

I would go for it as it's an OK fruitie and I always did OK on it :)

okay thanks for the info
is it easy to use the futures ? and is it easy to set up ?
the person said its in good condition :)

#6 darrenx

darrenx

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

Sounds pretty good I had a Top Giza for about 20 mins once :) It blew a fuse which was a ballache, just bad luck not that this machine is unreliable its running MPU5 Which is the most reliable system you can get in a fruit machine, were did you come across it?

i saw it on gum tree, if you want to look at it this is the link http://www.gumtree.c...85708487<br />do these machines make your electric bill high ?

#7 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

Yeah dead easy to set up, just plug it in put some coins in the hopper and turn it on. Like cardie said It's MPU5 and one of the most reliable techs going. GL with it if you do decide to buy it.

#8 darrenx

darrenx

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

thanks, i bought the machine today, i just need to stick coins in the hopper :)
just one more thing, the perecentage is set at 84% i would want it to be 78% any idea how i change this :/ ?

#9 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Depending on the percentage key it has, some are selectable but some you have to buy and just plug in. Look inside the machine and it should say Percentage Key on the main board, see if the key its pointing too has selectable switches on it.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#10 darrenx

darrenx

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

Depending on the percentage key it has, some are selectable but some you have to buy and just plug in. Look inside the machine and it should say Percentage Key on the main board, see if the key its pointing too has selectable switches on it.

cheers, i will look tomorrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users