• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

Go to the bottom of any page and click 'Mark Community Read'.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#22 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

Duplu when your not busy can you add the twitchy eyebrowe smiley which was in the place of this one cheers. :D

#23 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hmmm... some of the smilies have been replaced with their older versions for some reason. This one should now be correct :D

xeepi_logo_email.png

#24 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

Yeah thats the one cheers :D

#25 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

Adverts are annoying as hell but I realise they're a necessary evil. Also the popup's when you accidentally hover over a username are a bit annoying too. ;)

#26 texterted

texterted

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

Site looks great, nice work! :)

#27 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

Adverts are annoying as hell but I realise they're a necessary evil. Also the popup's when you accidentally hover over a username are a bit annoying too. ;)

True and True - I like the popup but it is far too easy to do it by accident.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#28 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

There's a new feature now for those who like to monitor the forums.

If you go to http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums you will see a block at the top of the screen titled 'Recent Topics'. If you stay on the page this block will automatically change if there are any new posts in the forums without you needed to refresh the page. If you click the config button to the right you can choose how many posts to view on the page and also choose any forums you want to ignore.

I'm also thinking of putting the shout box on this page too. This would mean you wouldn't need to leave the page if you wanted to monitor the shout box and forums at the same time.

What do people think?

xeepi_logo_email.png

#29 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

if i get any new messages will they still show up in the box next to name like before
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#30 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

if i get any new messages will they still show up in the box next to name like before

A number will appear on the envelope next to your name indicating you have some messages. The other icon will have a number next to it if you have any other notifications like friend requests.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#31 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hi duplu in the last 10 minutes iv'e recieved 4 pm's and none of them have popped up in a window nor are they showing in the messages in the top right corner,the only reason i was aware i had them was i just checked my emails,cheers.

#32 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:34 PM

Hi duplu in the last 10 minutes iv'e recieved 4 pm's and none of them have popped up in a window nor are they showing in the messages in the top right corner,the only reason i was aware i had them was i just checked my emails,cheers.

Check your settings here

xeepi_logo_email.png

#33 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

Check your settings here

Yeah i did that yesterday when i got back on site,i made em the same as before you switched over.It has started to work again now,i'm thinking it was because i got 4 in a matter of minutes.

#34 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

Yeah i did that yesterday when i got back on site,i made em the same as before you switched over.It has started to work again now,i'm thinking it was because i got 4 in a matter of minutes.

Opps sorry about that tommy :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users