Electrocoin Hi Tech Machines

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 treasure island

treasure island

• Regulars
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

Just thought I would let you all know that I have just published some of Electrocoin Hi Tech machines on our website www.reelfruits.co.uk

They include Mr Do, Space Wars, Top Gear, Space Trek, Stairway to Heaven, Dungeon Master, Sphinx, Pyramid and others. You will find them on the Electrocoin page.

Also you will find Labyrinth under work in progress and Labyrinth II in our video section.

Also the latest machines we have are scattered between the site (latest news) and our own forum. Including the early Magic 777, Cherry Bars and Century 21.

I just thought as many of you have shown an interest in Electrocoin products that many of you will enjoy the machines we have pictures of or own.

Also you will learn how the Bar X actually came about, and the real story behind such a fantastic manufacturer.

Enjoy!

www.reelfruits.co.uk ~ Keeping it reel

#2 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

OOh! some stonking machines, i likes the "labyrinth" and " stairway to heaven"
the sure made some nice machines, aslo spotted a bar x clubber,and a few i never knew existed.
great stuff.

#3 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

OOh! some stonking machines, i likes the "labyrinth" and " stairway to heaven"
the sure made some nice machines, aslo spotted a bar x clubber,and a few i never knew existed.
great stuff.

Hey HTS how are you my friend-hope you are well and sorted with your computer now
Jay

Yeah love the slot Labyrinth-real hope this and other slots can be emulated in the new emulators.

#4 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

Just thought I would let you all know that I have just published some of Electrocoin Hi Tech machines on our website www.reelfruits.co.uk

They include Mr Do, Space Wars, Top Gear, Space Trek, Stairway to Heaven, Dungeon Master, Sphinx, Pyramid and others. You will find them on the Electrocoin page.

Also you will find Labyrinth under work in progress and Labyrinth II in our video section.

Also the latest machines we have are scattered between the site (latest news) and our own forum. Including the early Magic 777, Cherry Bars and Century 21.

I just thought as many of you have shown an interest in Electrocoin products that many of you will enjoy the machines we have pictures of or own.

Also you will learn how the Bar X actually came about, and the real story behind such a fantastic manufacturer.

Enjoy!

i should be paying you a visit soon.

#5 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

You git..... you had to mention Space Trek :notworthy:

Edited by stanmarsh14, 07 August 2011 - 08:10 PM.

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

you have an excellent web page i wish your arcade was near here i.e weston super mare maybe your next one lol some great classic machine you,ve got fond memories :notworthy:
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#7 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

oh my days what a smashing little site - loved reading about the Electrocoin`s - would love to see their Dynamite and Wildcat again

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#8 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

Some nice pics there, don't think I ever saw a Space Wars, and I definitely never saw the SF2 game. Card Sharp was a 5-card poker game and I vaguely remember the Top Gear one, although I always thought it was called Grand Prix. The only other ones I can remember are Secret Castle (Labyrinth clone), Spanish Gold (I think Spa put some pics on the repro though), Pennies from Heaven and also I think there was a Spanish Gold clone too.

Cracking games all of them. Thanks for the pics :)
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#9 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

That Street Fighter looks great! Never saw one of these and there can be no way it ever failed test. NO WAY I TELL YOU :)

Did take some pics of Spanish Gold. Was in Yarmouth about 8 years ago. They also had a Labyrinth in there, a Viz too!

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#10 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:46 PM

That Street Fighter looks great! Never saw one of these and there can be no way it ever failed test. NO WAY I TELL YOU :)

Did take some pics of Spanish Gold. Was in Yarmouth about 8 years ago. They also had a Labyrinth in there, a Viz too!

And I wish I'd bought your sodding Labyrinth when you offered it to me!

Doh.

#11 treasure island

treasure island

• Regulars
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:23 PM

You are correct, it DIDN'T fail test. Fifty were made, and they were all smashed up within 2 weeks due to Capcom selling the licence and the machine being unofficial. Much to the shock of Electrocoin.

Who knows there may be one in the arcade one day ( :D )

As for Grand Prix mentioned earlier, YES there was a Grand Prix. there were other titles that when there is chance I will update the page furthermore.

There is SO much to document.

I will also update the site with a video of our Labyrinth as I now have it fully working.

www.reelfruits.co.uk ~ Keeping it reel

#12 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

Looking forward to reading more about these games. I think a guy called Ed Reed did most of them when he worked for Electrocoin. I think he still does a few bits and pieces for them now.
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#13 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

And I wish I'd bought your sodding Labyrinth when you offered it to me!

Doh.

I bet. Was Pyramid btw lol

Just think... it went for £21. Was slightly knackered though.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#14 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

I bet. Was Pyramid btw lol

Just think... it went for £21. Was slightly knackered though.

Yeah 6 thousand knackered bulbs.

Never mind, I'll get it one day..........

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users