The Rat Pack Volume? Help!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ratpack

ratpack

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:16 PM

I just got the vivid, the rat pack and i am trying to find out how i can turn the volume up =/, i have opened it up inside but i can't see a button or anything for the volume can anyone help or no how you turn the volume up ?

#2 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

I just got the vivid, the rat pack and i am trying to find out how i can turn the volume up =/, i have opened it up inside but i can't see a button or anything for the volume can anyone help or no how you turn the volume up ?

Put in your refill key and go through the options by pressing start until you find the volume adjust, then it will be hold 1 or 2 to press.

#3 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Prob refill key in, hold down hold 2 ( I think ) and turn key.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#4 ratpack

ratpack

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

Prob refill key in, hold down hold 2 ( I think ) and turn key.

do you no where i can get a refill key i looked on ebay and can't find any, also my bottom lock on my fruit machine it didn't come with a key, is there a way i can open it?

#5 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

There should be a few people on here be able to sort you out with a refill key for a few pounds.
As for the bottom lock - you will need to drill it out and get a new lock.

#6 ratpack

ratpack

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

There should be a few people on here be able to sort you out with a refill key for a few pounds.
As for the bottom lock - you will need to drill it out and get a new lock.

ah its ok i managed to teach down get a screw driver to undo the screws then put a flat head in the lock on the front and turn it to open it lol. just this wineing noise now when all the lights are on...doesn't seem to do it when its doing the light show thing between playing. just when all the lights are on =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users