• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

Can this be emulated? have fond memories of this little baby.
What shall i put here?

#2 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:39 PM

Can this be emulated? have fond memories of this little baby.

Theres a classic available here by jafc and robinhood75 was working on a dx some time ago,not sure if he still is though.

http://www.dadsfme.c...g11531#msg11531

#3 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:08 PM

Theres a classic available here by jafc and robinhood75 was working on a dx some time ago,not sure if he still is though.

Sorry Tommy, forgot to mention its the £5 jackpot version i was after, the £25 version plays shite tbh
What shall i put here?

#4 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

all empires are shite
Posted Image

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Yeah still working on it atm. its having loads of pictures stiched which takes time and it is set at 10p play £5 jackpot. no idea when it will be done, and may take even longer now i broke my wrist :s

#6 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

Yeah still working on it atm. its having loads of pictures stiched which takes time and it is set at 10p play £5 jackpot. no idea when it will be done, and may take even longer now i broke my wrist :s

Shit news about the wrist,good news that a dx is being worked on,quite like this machine in the wild with it's shiny chrome style cabinet.

#7 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:45 PM

Shit news about the wrist,good news that a dx is being worked on,quite like this machine in the wild with it's shiny chrome style cabinet.

Yeah that was part of the problem, it was too bright so have had to use another cab. There is a problem with the lamps on this which is an emu problem. When you get to switch from cash to nudges/features the lamps dont light up. Same on the classic layout.

#8 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

Great news Robin, not the wrist i meant the release lol, and the £5 version too which plays a better game.

Yeah that was part of the problem, it was too bright so have had to use another cab. There is a problem with the lamps on this which is an emu problem. When you get to switch from cash to nudges/features the lamps dont light up. Same on the classic layout.

Grrr, so are you still going to progress with it considering the lamping issue??(fingers crossed)
What shall i put here?

#9 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

yeah still going to release it m8

#10 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

yeah still going to release it m8

Nice one m8, looking forward to it
What shall i put here?

#11 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

Any update on this Rob?
What shall i put here?

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

Im waiting on jmon to finish the cab then I should be able to do it, i not seen the full size finished product yet so hope its good enough to make a 1280 dx from, he has stiched about 14 pictures togeather and put a new cab on it. Dont worry I will post when i have it back.

#13 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

Im waiting on jmon to finish the cab then I should be able to do it, i not seen the full size finished product yet so hope its good enough to make a 1280 dx from, he has stiched about 14 pictures togeather and put a new cab on it. Dont worry I will post when i have it back.

Thanks for the latest m8
What shall i put here?

#14 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:56 AM

Any closer to a release Rob?
What shall i put here?

#15 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:10 AM

Not yet, im working on red hot fever at the moment and am still waiting for jmon to send me the picture back so I can make it into a dx. Sorry bud

#16 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

UPDATE

As you can see the pictures have come together very nicely and just a few bits to be cleaned up. I may have to take a few more pictures of the machine as the text in the bonus area is not that good But JMON has done a great job of stiching the pictures :) what a star.

Attached Files

#17 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

UPDATE

As you can see the pictures have come together very nicely and just a few bits to be cleaned up. I may have to take a few more pictures of the machine as the text in the bonus area is not that good But JMON has done a great job of stiching the pictures :) what a star.

Ffs Rob you tease lol, she looks stunning m8 honestly.
Jmon thank you, you have done a stirling job there m8.
Thank you both, i really cant wait for this.

Jay
What shall i put here?

#18 jmon

jmon

Contributor

• Contributor
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

great sounds like something id like to play i cant wait =) :palette:
Join Me At
Posted Image
====>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/JMONHEYMON <<<<---New released layouts updated frequently < last update April 5th >
Posted Image
And join me at http://www.vpforums....ewcat&cat_id=23 for great full screen cabinet recreations HEYMON IT'S JMON!
May we live forever in fruities
(¥¤&#12297; JMON &#12297;¤¥)

#19 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

Wrong thread jmon lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users