Photo
- - - - -

Osama Bin Laden Finally Gone.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Osama Bin laden (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Did You Like Osama Bin Laden?

1. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

3. Maybe (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Voted Hell No! (15 votes [88.24%])

Percentage of vote: 88.24%

5. He Was Alright.... (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

Hmmmmm, makes you wonder...

Barack Obama promised to close down
Guantanamo Bay
Barack Obama reported that US troops had killed Osama Bin Laden, and that they had buried him at sea within 24 hours in accordance with Muslim custom

There has been no evidence to show he was actually killed or buried anywhere
Barack Obama stated he was killed rather than taken alive to prevent any form of attacks to rescue Bin Laden
Who's to say that they didn't capture him alive - say they killed & buried him - but in fact have taken him to Guantanamo Bay, where most people think has been shut down.....

#22 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

Osama bin ladenS last facebook message"HOLD ON THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR" :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

#23 fatdad

fatdad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

Is it just my cynical view, or does Barack Obama's dwindling popularity have anything to do with this?

Instant US hero anyone?

exactly , its all smoke and mirrors to fool the public into liking the great obama..i was surpised they didnt find all the weapons of mass destruction from iraq stacked in the shed aswell....

#24 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

Osama bin ladenS last facebook message"HOLD ON THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR" :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Attached Files

Posted Image

#25 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

so, given the death photo was a fake. is their any proof hes dead ?

#26 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

Even if he had been captured, stood trial, sentenced to death and executed, there would still be the legions of conspiracy theorist saying it wasn't him.

I actually thought he was dead. Why did he not post any video of himself on the net instead of audio recordings. Oh wait a minute, maybe he has been dead these past 7 years or so and the Americans finally found out and staged this whole thing rather than admit to spending BILLIONS chasing after a dead man. Damn, another conspiracy theory!!!

#27 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

Was suprised yesterday watching sky news when it was announced the cia was gonna release a photo of bin ladens body.I wasn't suprised when it was announced president obama said that no pic was gonna be released,suprise,suprise :err:

#28 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:57 PM

Coincidentally, an anagram of Osama Bin Laden is "Lob da man in sea"

#29 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

I hate conspiracy theorys, but a few things (which probably have perfectly resonable explanations) still don't sit right with me
- The most wanted man in the world... And they just kill him? Surely, capturing him alive would have been a MASSIVE popularity 'look how fantastic we are' boost.
- Buried at sea within 24 hours, before the world hardly even knew what had happened.
- Killing him pretty much martyred amonst followers, surely it would be best to keep it quiet, also because...
- No the army don't have AS MUCH reason to be in Afganistan/ Pakistan now he's dead... That's what this war was about after all? Defeating terrorism? Chop off the head and the body will die?

He's probably in witness protection somewhere rolling on the rest of his gang of tramps up mountains.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users