#22 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:00 AM

£283 in are you one of them granny button bashers like me you,re still 100 down like the real things lol
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#23 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

I still had 671 credits left though.

#24 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

671 credits you certainly like wopping the quids in. I,ve left a credit in mine saving it just in case someone else jumps on it, like they do in gala saving 3 at a time normally back to this sim what's the highest streak anyones had on the top board mines £37 I think

#25 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

3 jackys 5 fivers and about 3 two quids,that was in that total i posted last night.

#26 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:34 AM

ive never played such a pile of old mumbo jumbo in my entire life! If anything on this site is in need of a re-edit then this should be top of the pile. This game is so f***ed up from head to toe - pete walton, did you lose the plot here?

#27 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:40 AM

Its a simulator, not supposed to play like the real thing, a simulation of said machine. I do agree though it could be re-made to look like the machine it represents like a partytime themed background, partytime logo to flash when you go up maybe but this was done a few years back. I think but if he made it to look exactly like partytime then I expect he,d of breech fruity emu rules on astra games not allowed to emu them at present time, so be greatful for what you,ve got as the rest of us probably are!

#28 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:26 AM

Its a simulator, not supposed to play like the real thing, a simulation of said machine. I do agree though it could be re-made to look like the machine it represents like a partytime themed background, partytime logo to flash when you go up maybe but this was done a few years back. I think but if he made it to look exactly like partytime then I expect he,d of breech fruity emu rules on astra games not allowed to emu them at present time, so be greatful for what you,ve got as the rest of us probably are!

maybe reels of fun should be reminded about that breach you just mentioned. Yes i agree it is work involved in making simulations but this party time for a start there is no 'delay' programmed from when you get a win to where it counts up on the bank. Get a jackpot on the board and you get the 'jackpot bong' during the music. Nor do you get other win 'bongs'. I hope with this amber coming it will support astras select chips, then at last i can play a decent layout

#29 raytorquay

raytorquay

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

i have put over £200 into the machine and the top feature doesnt work.

#30 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

it does work takes a while for the %,s to adjust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users