I've Read Some Crap.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 CabinFever

CabinFever

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:49 PM

How old is he, I ain't seen him on here.. He's the one making the Bellfruit poor standard layouts ? Time to step it up pal.. better cabinets please yessir! :policeman: I will have you all know before you come in and moderate my posts (Todd) I'm taking crash course's in photoshop and will be the next great ploggy/pook & m1adness watch this space.

Edit: criticizing cough constitutive criticism equals perfection my friend I'm sorry you feel insecure when people judge your layouts but do not suppress and attack peoples thoughts..

Posted Image
User CabinFever banned!
Ban in: Global ban
Ban reason: Warned enough
Banned until: 20 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Edited by todd1970, 20 April 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:34 PM

NEW THREAD WAS CREATED BY ME (Ady), THE POST WAS REMOVED FROM Moco's BIRTHDAY THREAD.

As the title suggests i've read some crap on here...and yeah i've made some in my time too I know.

This though tops the biscuit in my eyes.

I removed the following post from moco's Birthday thread as it just don't belong there for Two reasons...

1) Moco (and we all) take and give constructive remarks all the time, its called progress..but theres a time and place..NOT a birthday thread ffs

2) Sonny as this has it's own thread now feel free to reply on (as you say) 'beating' the likes of X and Y...THIS ISN'T A FUCKING RACE its a hobby, we all do our best (and in fact should you notice some release dates they were pretty good actually!)

Don't know who you are, or who you think you are..and if you know better don't hide behing a screen muppet!..if you are someone that can produce then good on you, and if thats the case you're fully aware we don't give comments that way.

I await your fantasic release.

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Probably wont get a response..he posts summat offensive then runs away and hides..
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

If the guy can make layouts fair do's but he's a right idiot,passing comment on every little thing he doesn't like.Each to their own an all that,but he only likes em without side art ;) and proberbly the ones which he can change the names of!!!I have my sneaking suspisions who this member is,as the amount of pish spilling out of his gob matches.Maybe he could have his own suggestions thread to say how he wants the layouts we all make look and maybe tell us what we can do to imrove em :D

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:18 PM

sounds like someone we,ve heard of before recently aka s.kidd. as you,ve all said before if they can do the layouts then do it as for slagging people off on here they need to show some respect to you all even if the layouts aren,t that good at least their havin a go i wouldn,t know where to begin with em and without the people who use their time and energy making these layouts for us we wouldn.t have any to play on so thankyou to you all no matter how good the layouts look :notworthy:
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

NEW THREAD WAS CREATED BY ME (Ady), THE POST WAS REMOVED FROM Moco's BIRTHDAY THREAD.

As the title suggests i'v read some crap on here...and yeah i've made some in my time too I know.

This though tops the biscuit in my eyes.

I removed the following post from moco's Birthday thread as it just don't belong there for Two reasons...

1) Moco (and we all) take and give constructive remarks all the time, its called progress..but theres a time and place..NOT a birthday thread ffs

2) Sonny as this has it's own thread now feel free to reply on (as you say) 'beating' the likes of X and Y...THIS ISN'T A f*****g RACE its a hobby, we all do our best (and in fact should you notice some release dates they were pretty good actually!)

Don't know who you are, or who you think you are..and if you know better don't hide behing a screen muppet!..if you are someone that can produce then good on you, and if thats the case you're fully aware we don't give comments that way.

I await your fantasic release.

Thank you Ady - to coin a Trouty phrase that made my piss boil this morning when I saw it.

bj

#7 shaundolphin

shaundolphin

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Jesus, What is this guys problem. I dont really give a sh*t what the layouts are like, i appreciate the play and hard work that goes into creating any layout.

#8 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

It's that socially troubled and friendless/prospectless/disrespected member that was banned the other week. He clearly has absolutely no life at all and is quite lonely.

I hope the thread can be closed and abyssed and not drawn further attention to, as that is what this member wants - sitting in the unclean, solitary and frustrated place that he calls "home"

#9 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

mmmm, new account too, so either this anal cavity is a gen new member, or a returning one, but in any case, a complete phallus.

Ady, this is not the return of Swiftkidd AKA stacyparish @ DAD's par chance?

Edited by stanmarsh14, 19 April 2011 - 07:46 PM.

#10 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

Reach for the "ban" button Ady. Get rid of this numpty.

:)

#11 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

make the site pay only soon f*** the knobs off
Posted Image

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:53 PM

I think this guy needs a life, how would he like it If he spent hours and hours on making a layout that he thought was a dam good effort and then one #@#@#@# went and posted a comment saying the layout was shit and it looked like it's been put together by a six year old. Get a life kid and grow some hair around ya balls.

#13 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:47 AM

Have a sneaking suspicion...
...But not sure because judging by his posts, his screen does not seem big enough. Rhymes with "Ban" though
Additionally, he's further humiliated himself, because that isn't Moco's layout I don't think! It is one of the earlier ones released for 9.4 following the leak so I think it's a Pandy one...Can tell by the sideart style and the content on it...Fancy that, going that way to ridicule a member and getting it wrong! Not forgetting the principle of slating layout designers in such a way, double whammy I think!

Moco's done a lot more for FME than you EVER will...Perhaps a bit of FE history homework to go with your photoshop course?

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#14 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

Have a sneaking suspicion...
...But not sure because judging by his posts, his screen does not seem big enough. Rhymes with "Ban" though
Additionally, he's further humiliated himself, because that isn't Moco's layout I don't think! It is one of the earlier ones released for 9.4 following the leak so I think it's a Pandy one...Can tell by the sideart style and the content on it...Fancy that, going that way to ridicule a member and getting it wrong! Not forgetting the principle of slating layout designers in such a way, double whammy I think!

Moco's done a lot more for FME than you EVER will...Perhaps a bit of FE history homework to go with your photoshop course?

Moco has always done good layouts as far as I'm aware - there are a few people who do some really crap ones but not him and I'm not sure even if you think someones are crap it's fair to slag them down when they are free.. If you paid for them on ebay then you might be annoyed, but it seems far more like a "look at me" comment.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#15 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:22 AM

slag them down when they are free.. If you paid for them on ebay then you might be annoyed, but it seems far more like a "look at me" comment.

The guys proberbly selling em on ebay anyway!! thats why he's moaning at the quality,if this is the same guy i think/know it is then he took the layouts i created and alot of other members and destroyed them to suite himself,editing whatever he could to remove anything what gave signs of were they come from and who they were created by.I saw screen shots of over 100 layouts and alot of em were mine and other active layout creators.

#16 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

Edit: criticizing cough constitutive criticism equals perfection my friend I'm sorry you feel insecure when people judge your layouts but do not suppress and attack peoples thoughts..

To add, your criticism means naff all to me,if it was from a proper reviewer like Mr House,it would be looked at so the layouts were improved on.But as your only out to satisfy your needs,errr lets not bother eh :err:

#17 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:15 AM

i dont make layouts, nor do i have the first on `how to`.

im grateful for EVERY layout that i download, and understand the time nd patience involved in the process, and the sheer dedication that designers go through. People like ady go through painfull processes of getting machines, taking apart and scanning the glass and reelbands which must take HOURS, and that doesnt include the time and effort then spent infront of the pc doing the lamping and various art work.

unless your a layout designer, i firmly belive you do not have any given right to critisise anybody elses work.

* arching off on a tangent, if your a seller on ebay, i think your scum. thats why im all for a stamp on the graphics saying words to the effect of `if you have paid for this you have been ripped off` or `avail for free from fruit-emu, why pay` etc etc etc.

thumbs up to the crew who spend hours doing the work for people like me who appreciate their fine efforts.

#18 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:39 AM

i dont make layouts, nor do i have the first on `how to`.

im grateful for EVERY layout that i download, and understand the time nd patience involved in the process, and the sheer dedication that designers go through. People like ady go through painfull processes of getting machines, taking apart and scanning the glass and reelbands which must take HOURS, and that doesnt include the time and effort then spent infront of the pc doing the lamping and various art work.

unless your a layout designer, i firmly belive you do not have any given right to critisise anybody elses work.

* arching off on a tangent, if your a seller on ebay, i think your scum. thats why im all for a stamp on the graphics saying words to the effect of `if you have paid for this you have been ripped off` or `avail for free from fruit-emu, why pay` etc etc etc.

thumbs up to the crew who spend hours doing the work for people like me who appreciate their fine efforts.

I agree with you there Nails all the way mate. I too couldn't even possibly start to make layouts, but I have the upmost admiration for all those that do create them, and also for the budding layout designers who are to come. Every layout designer has to start somewhere, and although there have been a few 'layout designers' who have just re-drew other peoples' work, the vast majority of our creators are, in my opinion, the best. :)

I also agree that there should be a free tool available for all our regular layout designers to use, that watermarks the layout creation, and cannot be removed, and as you say, if anyone purchases them from eBay and realises that they have been ripped off by these scum who sell the work that is freely available in FME, they can claim there money back or put a dispute in to eBay saying that the seller is elling things that are freely available - a watermark would be beneficial to all the layout designers by more or less 'copyrighting' their work as freely available for FME purposes.

I think it is an idea that should be seriously considered. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#19 CabinFever

CabinFever

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:13 PM

Wow, You people really are crazy! Again where are the "real members" of this site. I'm sorry all you bums pissed away your life's and have little to no self worth or self respect you resort to acquiring it through a FORUM.

Get a f*****g grip, Birthday threads, Watermarks, eBay sellers ? I'm not low class like you, I don't do the whole eBay shit your layouts are barley fit for release what makes you think they're good enough for sale. Very few of you have sort after "skills" oh geeze some of you can use photoshop clearly arguable yet you all command respect, gang up on, f*****g BULLY people who object.

It's that socially troubled and friendless/prospectless/disrespected member that was banned the other week. He clearly has absolutely no life at all and is quite lonely.

I hope the thread can be closed and abyssed and not drawn further attention to, as that is what this member wants - sitting in the unclean, solitary and frustrated place that he calls "home"

You make a lot of assumptions Mr. Silver supporter. Mr Respectful is that a mirror reflection of your life to date. Ya sounds about right sit your bitch ass back down and fade away behind your avatar f*****g job worths you ain't shit.. your ass died out long time like this forum. oppressed middle aged no worth trash talking bitch I'd ball on your ass clearly overstayed your welcome at 29 years old boot this soft bitch out go tend to your addictions and command respect from your pets.

Watermarks - Ain't that where we are now, :v_SPIN: have fun with that we both no you can't water mark the machines, I'm quiet capable in removing that shit so go ahead I'll have fun pissing all over your attempts. LAUGHS AT YOU! YA WEAK.

End game: Biggest joke community on here.. I'm clued up on the history's of FME thank you and I'd advise any new members joining on here (Yah a joke I know)

Feel that. CabinFever laying it down. TAKE AND GET OUT OR RISK SINKING WITH THESE BUMS

40,50,60+ News flash. Your time is done.. You've paid taxes now f*** out. New age has arrived taking back what's mine. you don't like it LOCK THIS f***IN BITCH DOWN BETTER YET CHECK OUT.

Your's truly, DOWN 2 DIE'

Edited by todd1970, 20 April 2011 - 03:48 PM.

#20 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

Your a complete and utter #@#@#@# and you should just crawl back under the rock you came from you cocky little f*** wit.Another keyboard warrior strikes again.Think it's about time he was banned proper this time.once again using racist language in his posts.

Edited by Tommy c, 20 April 2011 - 02:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users