9 replies to this topic

#1 U.D

U.D

Fruit Emu's Village Idiot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 09:59 AM

whats the most? smallest? amount its ever taken you to win a £250 jackpot? be it emulated or a real fruity?

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:25 AM

I have one for a real machine :

Not myself, but my mum put 50p into a Club Adders N Ladders [I think thats what it was called :)], and got nudges for JP within that 50p. The resident slotters never talked to us again :)

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 U.D

U.D

Fruit Emu's Village Idiot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:30 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheeeeeeky!

im not stopping till i get one on fast fruits...currently £200 :-(

#4 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:18 PM

Ive only ever had one club jackpot machine and it was a £200 I forget the name, its got 3 square boxs on the feature and "vip" and "pass" to enter the feature board and a bouncer which allways kicks you out :x :x . That took about £5 to drop it just rolled in the cashpots but I had a big win on a club machine called grid runner £250. I put 50p in and played it on 20p play and the first press it held to get up there and off the feature it gave me £170. Straight to the bar , party all weeked great stuff :D :D

#5 Irvster

Irvster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 12:31 PM

I ordered a taxi in my local snooker club and had to get change of a pound to do it.....with the 90p in change i put it into club money to burn to try and win a tenner and dropped the jacky (£250)....so the least for me is 90p.

Irvster '04'
"Ya wanna hold all 3 mate, press cancel, hold em all again, cancel and ,.....well you should get JP!!!"Posted Image
Posted Image
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS........CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE....'5'......!!

#6 frankie4fingers

frankie4fingers

I need beer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 361 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 02:46 PM

A mate of mine dropped £250 out of club crazy fruits for a measly 20p. The jammie sod!
Posted Image

#7 Absolution

Absolution

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 04:04 PM

on a real fruity, ive put in 60p for a £200 jackpot, but it was FIRST PRESS so 20p would have done it, lol...

funniest thing was a guy I know was on it just b4 me, some guy who was unemployed, he put in about £3 and won about £7 and was DELIGHTED as he had no job, my mate went to bar (we were playing pool) so I thought, sod it, ill put this 60p change in for fun, first press, 2 nudges for £200...

The guy who was on b4 me just stood at the bar with his head in his arms on the bar for about 20 minutes (no joke) he never moved or said anything, he then left, and no-one saw him for 2 weeks!!!!! we all though he'd killed himself!!

#8 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 04:30 PM

Ive only ever had one club jackpot machine and it was a £200 I forget the name, its got 3 square boxs on the feature and "vip" and "pass" to enter the feature board and a bouncer which allways kicks you out :x :x . That took about £5 to drop it just rolled in the cashpots but I had a big win on a club machine called grid runner £250. I put 50p in and played it on 20p play and the first press it held to get up there and off the feature it gave me £170. Straight to the bar , party all weeked great stuff :D :D

That would be Big Nite Out.

"You're Barred!"

#9 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 06:34 PM

THATS THE ONE DildoDez IT WAS STRANGE THE WAY IT ROLLED IN THE CASHPOTS BECAUSE THE FIRST AND FOURTH REELS WENT UP AND THE TWO MIDDLE ONES WENT DOWN, I WAS LOVING IT, HAVENT BEEN CLOSE TO ANY JACKPOTS SINCE THOUGH, I GAVE THEM UP COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY :) :)

#10 joseph

joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 07:13 PM

I was at the pub about 2 years ago near christmas and me and my stepdad were playing the fruit machine and we put about £5 or £7 in or something like that and we didnt win anything and this guy puts about £2 in and wins £150 jackpot :( we were not happy lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users