Photo
- - - - -

HELP WITH MAKING LAYOUTS FOR THE BFMULATOR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: DO YOU THINK SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME (0 member(s) have cast votes)

DO YOU THINK SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME

1. YES (2 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. NO (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 d0uga1_wolfreturns

d0uga1_wolfreturns

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 04:09 AM

:(
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE MY OWN LAYOUTS FOR THE BFMULATOR FOR BELL FRUIT AND OTHER FRUIT MACHINES THAT ARE EMULATED BY THIS EMULATOR BUT I HAVE NEVER DONE THINGS LIKE THIS BEFORE AND I WILL NEED SOME GOOD EXTENSIVE HELP.

IF YOU COULD FIND IT WITHIN YOUR SELF TO HELP THIS POOR PERSON INTO BECOMING A LAYOUT DESIGNER THEN PLEASE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS OR BETTER YET REPLY TO MY E-MAIL WHICH IS d0uga1_wolfreturns@yahoo.co.uk

i would be really thankfull for any help you can provide me with

#2 d0uga1_wolfreturns

d0uga1_wolfreturns

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 06:32 AM

OOPS :cry: SRY BUT IF ANYONE HAS A FLYER OR PHOTO OF THE CLUB MONEY TO BURN FRUIT MACHINE PLZ CAN I HAVE A COPY BECAUSE THATS THE LAYOUT I WANT TO CREATE TY

#3 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 11:47 AM

Club Money to Burn is Scorpion 4, therefore you will not be able to emulate this at present.

#4 d0uga1_wolfreturns

d0uga1_wolfreturns

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 12:07 PM

thanks justinfo

when will scorpion 4 be able to be emulated as i have the rom file for the machine all thats needed is a layout im guessing i understand that with the bfmulator being rarther new and all that most game wont be able to be emulated but im new to the emulator scene and just reqiuring info at this time

but all in all i would like to be able to develop layouts and eventually rom sets for fruit machine emulators as i find it very interesting so any help people can give me would be very appreciated

#5 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 12:16 PM

I doubt it will be emulated any time soon unfortunately, as it is still a current technology.

There is a wealth of information at your disposal in terms of past discussions about what can and cannot be emulated at present, you can find it at www.poundrun.com, www.fruitforums.com and to a lesser extent this site (this site hasn't been going that long, the others have).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users