• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 05:31 PM

I RECKON WALES WILL WIN!!!!!! oh shit were not even good enough to get into the bastard thing :oops:

Wales have quite a promising team. They have such talent as Giggsy. And errm..... Giggsy. Oh, and don't forget they have Giggsy too.

Does Mark Hughes play for Wales?

Or does he just muck about on the pitch to make up the numbers?
Posted Image

#42 Jack Deth

Jack Deth

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:19 PM

[quote name='CompostCORNER][quote=bigbeef161']I RECKON WALES WILL WIN!!!!!! oh shit were not even good enough to get into the bastard thing :oops:[/quote]

Wales have quite a promising team. They have such talent as Giggsy. And errm..... Giggsy. Oh, and don't forget they have Giggsy too.

Or does he just muck about on the pitch to make up the numbers?

[/quote]

Hughes is the manager mate, although I think he could still give some of the players a run for their money, apart from Giggs, Hartson & Bellamy I don't see much in the way of talent there.

Wales have had some cracking players over the past few years, always talent up front with the likes of Rush & Saunders and they had a world class keeper for many years with Southall, shame they had f*** all in between really.

It's like finding a girl with huge tit's only to discover they're full of tissue paper, well as long as she takes it up the fartpipe who cares eh.

JD

#43 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:17 PM

HOLLAND TO WIN EURO 2004. CANT WAIT TILL ENGLAND GET KNOCKED OUT!!! 8O 8O

#44 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:55 PM

Holland isn't the team they once were in my opinion. Neither are the Germans. Both sides gave an entertaining match this evening but I doubt theres many sides in the competition that don't think they could beat them.

I tell you something though. England aren't the best team in the world but it's great seeing them play in a real tournament on a pretty regular basis.

You Welsh and Scotch people don't know what your missing. You wouldn't recognise your own teams if they manage to get into a tournament. It's all in colour now you know. Bet you can't wait to find out what your teams kits colours are.

PMSL... I'm still in hysterics that Iraq rate higher than you. Still, you may get some success at the European Championships one day. If they ever include a section for whining jealous England haters.
Posted Image

#45 Guest_LekyUK_*

Guest_LekyUK_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:58 PM

I dont rub in the the fact the Welsh, Scottish are N.Ireland arent as successful as England but what really makes me rub in any slight advantage England have over said teams it when someone talks to me with a GIGANTIC chip on their shoulder. Then i just have to laugh at their misery.

Read the whole sentence and then you'll see that your point of contradition is incorrect.

#46 bhoy7

bhoy7

• New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:17 PM

I love the way you say Holland and Germany are no longer the team they used to be, coming from a team who won the world cup in 1966, what else have you done since then?????????

I do think that you have a good team but it could be better, the likes of Chris Sutton who causes every defence trouble; and that includes European defences as well. Then theres Alan Thompson for the left wing you have been shit down that side for a while.
And surely there must be someone better than David James, how brave he was co rush out feet first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotland may not be the best but what sort of person does not support their own country, I am sure we are all being patriotic.

ps Did I mention that Scotland shafted England in the first home international after the 1966 world cup win??????????

#47 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:50 PM

:twisted: :twisted: COME ON SWITZERLAND YOU CAN DO IT ON THURSDAY :twisted: :twisted:

#48 bigbeef161

bigbeef161

• New Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:55 PM

[quote name='CompostCORNER][quote=bigbeef161']I RECKON WALES WILL WIN!!!!!! oh shit were not even good enough to get into the bastard thing :oops:[/quote]

Or does he just muck about on the pitch to make up the numbers?[/quote] ok ok compost i was just annoyed because we wernt in it but you went over the top 8O

#49 Johnstun

Johnstun

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 12:53 PM

the likes of Chris Sutton who causes every defence trouble; and that includes European defences as well

jeeeeezuz, What has sutton done since 1999 (last century)... From the English Premier League.... 3 goals in 1 season... and only one of them was in the league itself PMSL
sure he can score in scotland, but is there really any comparisson??!?
Also all the eurpoean goals he scored were against the lowly likes of.... FK Suduva, FBK Kaunas and MTK Hungária FC oh and one against Stuttgart as i rmb. Besides all of that he has one hella high foul count :?

p.s. did i mention Gazza's superb solo goal in 1996? 'coughs' 2-0. Also 7-2 and 9-3 tumpings have been enjoyed over the years.

Ahhhhhhh now i feel better.

#50 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:06 PM

8O

Attached Files

#51 jayroller

jayroller

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:23 PM

p.s. did i mention Gazza's superb solo goal in 1996? 'coughs' 2-0. Also 7-2 and 9-3 tumpings have been enjoyed over the years.

That was one of the greatest goals ever scored. and to score it against the scots was an added bonus

#52 jackpot22

jackpot22

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:46 PM

i av 2 laugh at the scottish chaps on ere. at the end of the day yes we did get beat, but we lost 2 the best team in the world!! and lost to 2 great goals by the best player in the world!! we were the only team 2 give the french a game after they had not been beaten 4 18 games and not conceded a goal in 9, we had them where we wanted them until scholes was taken off 4 hargreaves, and rooney was taken off for roller skate boy emile heskey who was blatenly out 2 beat david blaines record of standin in a box doin nowt, n lets face it he smahed the record. scholes n rooney were the boys pullin the strings, rooney was causin them all kinds of problems, france didnt have the cuttin edge 2 open us, they had 2 score from dead ball set pieces and couldnt do it in open play, thats how good we were that evenin. at the end of the day we will go through, not blowin our trumpets or owt but the swiss n croatia aint world beaters r they? mind u i think hakan yakin will will give us some problems up front, n his brother also at the back, but in all fairness we will hammer the swiss. lets face it the scottish team have never been great, the current national side is laughable, theres no talent what so ever apart from a couple of players, having to pick players from the nationwide 2 make a team is hillarios n sums scotland up 2 a tea. i could go on about the micky mouse league aka the s.p.l but i dont think i will as every body no`s just how poor it is. rumour has it the england squad spotted the scottish side and fans at the airport and asked where u off then? the scots replied were jettin out for a break, we have tickets for the group stages then after were goin home. no change there then eh?? lol... as for the welsh n the irish lets face it have been filled with players who were not good enough 2 play for england over the years have not achieved very much, but the welsh have a good side i will admit, but still most of them players r also nationwide players and cant handle the big stage, yep ok u may have beat italy but whoopy dooo!! it goes 2 show also just how poor the irish r, having 2 go back on past players like best, yes the man was a great player but just look what a joke n a looser he is now? look where best played, in england with the big boys just as do most of the british players do. at the end of the day wales, ireland, and defo not scotland, come no where near 2 england, weve got the things that only u can dream about!!! ENGLAND TIL I DIE.... 3 LIONS ON THE SHIRT!!!

#53 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:54 PM

Who's Burkina Faso? A country or principality that I must admit, have never even heard of. They are better than Wales though.

That is so funny! A team I have never ever heard of being better than Wales.

Attached Files

Posted Image

#54 Lewis777

Lewis777

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:05 PM

Burkino Faso is in Africa. Remember seeing them in the African Nations Cup...... bloody shite

#55 joseph

joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 05:30 PM

YEY ENGLAND HAVE WON TODAY 3.0 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

#56 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 05:34 PM

yes we did win but i think it was really disappointing that they did not pile on the pressure when switzerland went down to 10 men. oh well, we won anyway.

hurtand165

#57 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:03 PM

I missed 2 goals!!!!.......I was so bored with this game I went and jet washed the path at half time..............Bet I had more fun!!!!

#58 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:06 PM

Yup. A 3 - 0 win against the Swiss. Considering Wales are ranked 98 and the Swiss are 64, I work out that we would have stuffed Wales at least 5 - 0.

It's a bloody good job we played crap or we may have won by 5 or 6 Nil. That would have transferred to around 10 Nil against the leek munchers to the west. Oh. I forgot. We would have lost big style. They have Giggs. i forgot about him.

Bring on the Croats.

Its coming home its coming home.... Footballs coming home.

lol
Posted Image

#59 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:05 PM

THAT KID ROONEY GOD HES GOOD!! GONNA BE ONE OF THE BEST IN YEARS TO COME , STILL CROATIA TO GO THOUGH , THEY PLAYED WELL AGAINST FRANCE. SO DO I MAKE THAT TWO GAMES FRANCE SHOULD HAVE LOST UMMMMM MUST BE LUCK :twisted: :twisted:

#60 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:16 PM

Does this mean if we get to, and win the final.you'll streak.........

8O

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users