Forum Is 2 Restricted

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:19 AM

Can't use shoutbox, Can't Download & my posts need approval which takes forever!

Geezsh I got it so bad :sad:

I'm willing to put this whole traumatic experience behind me and call a truce if some one would kindly convert me a few files Ive tried but failed no one would help :sad:

JPeMu > MFME:

Pinball Fever
Viva Rock Vegas
Club Crazy Fruits
Club Roller Coaster
Tomb Raider

These are selected chosen layouts so please pm me for the files / links.

:) :) :)

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:27 AM

That approval took just 4 minutes swiftkidd, the reason for your ban from the shout box is your total disrespect towards other members. If you just calm down don't take the piss you will be ok. Don't quick fire questions in the shout box it pisses people off, make a thread and put all the questions you want to know in that, you will get more answers than shouting in the shoutbox OK.

#3 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:46 AM

I posted a thread 2 nights ago and it never appeared.. and on a couple of other occasions they either takes hours or just do not appear, funniee :sad:

:policeman:

How long would it take on average to convert the files ? for an experienced dx'er I'm betting minutes..

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:53 AM

I'm willing to put this whole traumatic experience behind me and call a truce if some one would kindly convert me a few files Ive tried but failed no one would help :sad:

Jeeez you make me laugh..i dont believe thats quite the way it works...

Plus..as Rob says..you need to ask yourself why these restrictions have been put in place..you say the forum is too restricted..but i think youll find out that is only for you.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

I posted a thread 2 nights ago and it never appeared.. and on a couple of other occasions they either takes hours or just do not appear, funniee :sad:

:policeman:

How long would it take on average to convert the files ? for an experienced dx'er I'm betting minutes..

It takes an average about10 minutes to move the stuff rom jpemu to mfme then import the stuff,the you just have to add the roms and reel images,there is a very good guide on this method done by hurtand165 knocking about somewere.

#6 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

That approval took just 4 minutes swiftkidd, the reason for your ban from the shout box is your total disrespect towards other members. If you just calm down don't take the piss you will be ok. Don't quick fire questions in the shout box it pisses people off, make a thread and put all the questions you want to know in that, you will get more answers than shouting in the shoutbox OK.

like posting videos in the shout box? that gets my thumbs up for a piss off :policeman:

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

club crazy fruits and tomb raider are already dx,ed in mfme not sure where though just type fruit name in downloads section as for getting yourself banned etc... as others have said time n time again show respect to others and they,ll show it back as you get older you,ll realise this is true anyway goodluck with the two ive gave you
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#8 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

like posting videos in the shout box? that gets my thumbs up for a piss off :policeman:

well the option is there to post videos, if you don't like it you can always make the shout box smaller!

#9 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:32 AM

Another ungrateful member just wanting and not willing to give or participate.

Is it starting all over again?

They don't even ask nicely either do they? Just want...

Perhaps if the quesions were asked in a better tone you might get better repsonses.
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#10 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:09 PM

Another ungrateful member just wanting and not willing to give or participate.

Is it starting all over again?

They don't even ask nicely either do they? Just want...

Perhaps if the quesions were asked in a better tone you might get better repsonses.

Too true Daryl-respect and manners go along way.
People put hours of work into the site Swiftkid,get ya hands in ya pocket and show some appreciation by giving a donation.
Better still come back in 5-10years time when you will hopefully appreciate the site more,and have respect for all who put so much hard work and dedication into the site.

#11 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:20 PM

it happens darly, they either get over it or get banned

#12 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Care to PM me the topics?

I check daily several times, and I can assure you there are NO threads of anyones let alone you that are pending and nor has there been for several days.

#13 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

Care to PM me the topics?

I check daily several times, and I can assure you there are NO threads of anyones let alone you that are pending and nor has there been for several days.

Sorry i have not been on ady, hope ya missed me ;)

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

Sorry i have not been on ady, hope ya missed me ;)

Its ok pies..anytime you make a thread or post its set to 'autobin' .. just goes straight to the abyss.

#15 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

Its ok pies..anytime you make a thread or post its set to 'autobin' .. just goes straight to the abyss.

lol..he's kidding you pies :)

#16 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

lol..he's kidding you pies :)

Hehehee..yes i am pies. ;)

#17 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

club crazy fruits and tomb raider are already dx,ed in mfme not sure where though just type fruit name in downloads section as for getting yourself banned etc... as others have said time n time again show respect to others and they,ll show it back as you get older you,ll realise this is true anyway goodluck with the two Ive gave you

I said the layouts are selected. different layouts to that in the download section

I replied to a thread/topic called "Coin Meters are they good or a bad thing" It's not been added so I guess one of the mods decided to bin it.

And like I said I am not 55years old yet.. stop commanding that I show & give respect. I asked nice enough & I tried following that guide tommy c is referring to & made a post saying its left out the finer details which Dad replied I'm jumping the gun and should learn how to create layouts from scratch 1st.

#18 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

bullshit, I just looked at that thread and nothing is there!

Ever considered mabey DAD was making a sensible suggestion?

#19 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

you might want to check out these 2 links SK

http://dictionary.re...owse/politeness

http://dictionary.re.../browse/manners

you seem to have no idea what they mean ;)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#20 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

right you are exactly how i was when i first joined the site, you basically keep your head down and help others when ever you can. "Making" threads demanding this and that will not help. Try contributing to the website with knowledge if that fails pay your way,

Oh and on topic try the forums that are linked on the home page then search for the games your looking for.

Pies.

Edited by piesthecat, 29 March 2011 - 08:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users