- - - - -

Rainbow Riches £500 Jp Question Buddylove4000 Youtube

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:41 AM

I was watching a video on youtube by the very crazy buddylove400. He was playing a £500 rainbow riches when i thought i saw something strange. I know that the £500 jackpot ones have the pots on reels 2,3 and 4 but after watching his video I noticed pots on only reels 1,3 and 5 why is that? Why would there be pots on them reels when they would never ever drop in? I noticed it for a while in the video, here is a picture I grabbed from the video and here is the video................

Attached Files

• Attached File  pots.png   373.96KB   91 downloads

Edited by robinhood75, 16 March 2011 - 02:49 AM.

#2 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:53 AM

because whatever goes around on the reels is irrelevant as they do not use reel bands. Basically they just have random symbols rotate around in a blur, the only symbols that matter are the ones that land on the stop and these are decided by a random number generator. When you do a reelband machine you have to use calculation to describe the passing fruit with random it's irrelevant.

Sloppy programming though.

Edited by jamesb99_1999, 16 March 2011 - 06:54 AM.

J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:23 AM

yes i argee he,s a funny f***er big board get the f*** in there he says when he,s hit jackpot great viewing i wonder if he,s on any of these fme sites it,ll be great to have him here avin a laugh
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:48 AM

yes i argee he,s a funny f***er big board get the f*** in there he says when he,s hit jackpot great viewing i wonder if he,s on any of these fme sites it,ll be great to have him here avin a laugh

He is a member on here streakeims he pops in now and again but is mostly on his other site i believe jackpottyforums.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:19 AM

his videos are good but: "big board" and "get the **** in there" does get a bit irritable after a while!

Edited by dannydaman9, 16 March 2011 - 09:19 AM.

4051301602.png

#6 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:52 AM

because whatever goes around on the reels is irrelevant as they do not use reel bands. Basically they just have random symbols rotate around in a blur, the only symbols that matter are the ones that land on the stop and these are decided by a random number generator. When you do a reelband machine you have to use calculation to describe the passing fruit with random it's irrelevant.

gotta stop you there, they do infact use virtual reelbands. this is not like a slotto (which really is a random reel spin), whereas barcrest have a random result, but use a combination of the reelbands to achieve the reward.

if you dont belive me, buy one (or an arcade) and see for yourself.

sorry, in aswer to the question, its just the motion blur for all reels. well spotted though.

#7 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:18 AM

I agree with that, extremely slopping programming.. Does not give the illusion of totally random...

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#8 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

gotta stop you there, they do infact use virtual reelbands. this is not like a slotto (which really is a random reel spin), whereas barcrest have a random result, but use a combination of the reelbands to achieve the reward.

if you dont belive me, buy one (or an arcade) and see for yourself.

sorry, in aswer to the question, its just the motion blur for all reels. well spotted though.

What I meant was the rotation is not based on reelbands as a wheel rotates. the place they stop on is based on a random number which is represented by a configuration on the reels. It also depends which B3 you are talking about as some don't even do that, although again I am sure you are 100% correct as you always are.............
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#9 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

Out of interest Nails what would you say about the Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold where it goes slower and there's no blur?

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#10 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

Turn the sound off?

videos for free and they still moan lol

#11 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:53 PM

he he if ur on bout ma post, was JK bout it!!! jsut the fact that he says it in almost every video!!!
4051301602.png

#12 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

IF you really look you will see that

I....

Dont say it in every Video lol

Edited by straekseims, 04 April 2011 - 08:24 PM.

#13 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:53 PM

IF you really look you will see that

I....

Dont say it in every Video lol

i think you,re cool i seen most your vids if i,d won as much as you i,d say the same i did when i won the £245 outta £70 jp machine down weston who wouldn,t :biglaugh:
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#14 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

I see him with 1 of his pals at Dave's ( Mr P's ) Saturday he seems like a top geeza, but back to the thread topic I have never seen till then the pots on other reels apart from 2, 3 and 4 but then again I don't play them all the time so the pots on different reels might be more common than I would have thought!?

#15 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

I see him with 1 of his pals at Dave's ( Mr P's ) Saturday he seems like a top geeza, but back to the thread topic I have never seen till then the pots on other reels apart from 2, 3 and 4 but then again I don't play them all the time so the pots on different reels might be more common than I would have thought!?

Hi

If hes in there on a Sat i must remember not to go on a Monday morning as he will have empied all of MR P's wonderful machines on Sat :) thay will need recovery time.

Regards

CLiff C

#16 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:42 AM

The Jackpotty Tour bus will be pulling up at Mr P's on April the 18th so get along for who's who of youtube film makers :notworthy:

Daves organised a day long party day so should be great fun for all who can make it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users