TO: FRUIT-UMU BOFINS ONLY

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 gingergod

gingergod

• New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:49 PM

So then if Big Brother is an MPU5 machine with an older rom from Banging Away, Could the like`s of Lotto Luck done with an older rom aswel ie Ooh Ah Dracular????????????

#2 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:09 PM

if the rom that is used is a clone of lotto luck but on an older tech and all the features matched then yes it could be done.

i am not sure if i am a bofin or not though.

hurtand165

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:10 PM

Any Layout can use any ROM...................But it would look a bit daft using say Andy Capp on Snakes & Ladders as the play has to represent the machine as close as you can to the original in it's workings........

#4 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:55 PM

i have never seen the point of these hybrid layouts. Whats the point in it looking like something like pyscho cash beast if your actually playing bangin away. It would be like painting a ford focus blood red and putting a ferrari badge on it, it fools no one and drives no different

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 06:02 PM

i have never seen the point of these hybrid layouts. Whats the point in it looking like big brother if your actually playing bangin away. It would be like painting a ford focus blood red and putting a ferrari badge on it, it fools no one and drives no different

Better than nothing..............Are you made to download them?.....Hybrid's just 'fill the gap' in my view until the Tech or resources needed become available.

#6 ldc2710

ldc2710

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 07:33 PM

ferraris rnt blood red so the focus would b a focus

#7 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 07:40 PM

ferraris rnt blood red so the focus would b a focus

Unless it had a Focus Engine..............!!!!!!!..............In which case it's a clone........Look at a kit car...........Bit off course with the topic but the idea is the same, People still buy kit-Cars don't they.

#8 bigbeef161

bigbeef161

• New Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

i reckon someone should have a crack at lotta luck and oh ohh dracula roms itl sound cool with them roms :wink:

#9 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:14 PM

i reckon someone should have a crack at lotta luck and oh ohh dracula roms itl sound cool with them roms :wink:

Uhhh....well, maybe.......but you'd need to clone Lotta Luck, and I'm not aware of any layout that plays the same at this point in time.

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#10 Lewis777

Lewis777

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 11:06 PM

Would that not be a waste of time? Ooh Aah Dracula is nothing like Lotta Luck. You may as well use Each Way Nudger Roms

#11 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 11:22 PM

Better than nothing..............Are you made to download them?.... - by adydb reguarding me not seeing the point of hybrids

All I said is "I" don't see the point, I've never known a board so full of tetchy people. Can't a guy have an opinion without someone getting all defensive. Hybids are like them cheap music cd's where the songs are the correct ones but gods knows who it is singing them. Or putting a blond wig on david hasslehoff and two coconuts down his t-shirt and calling him pamela.
It's a charade. If you didn't have any ice-cream you wouldn't mix sugar and margarine to try and fool yourself that you have icecream; so why bother with hybrids lol, rant over

ferraris rnt blood red so the focus would b a focus - by ldc2710

Enzo Ferrari himself said this " The only color a Ferrari should be is RED! The color of blood!". And if he doesn't know the colour of his own cars what chance have you got.

#12 ldc2710

ldc2710

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 11:39 PM

yeah but its rosso red blood red would b really dark

#13 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 11:52 PM

yeah but its rosso red blood red would b really dark

Blood begins to dry after exposure to air. As it dries, it changes color towards brown and black. Trust me, you get blood leaving the body fast enough it is a very nice rich "ferrari" red. Not at all like them crappy bottles of stage blood.

#14 ldc2710

ldc2710

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 12:02 AM

and the paint is REALLY DARK ferraris have rosso red i know my paint i spray commercial vehicles for a living

#15 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 12:18 AM

and the paint is REALLY DARK ferraris have rosso red i know my paint i spray commercial vehicles for a living

I aint talking paint colour, i am talking actual colour, paint colour descriptions are about as accurate as stone henge is for timing the olympic 100 metres final. lets just call it ferrari red shall we to save any more arguments lol

#16 ldc2710

ldc2710

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 12:40 AM

fair doos m8 lol

#17 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:04 AM

[quote name='"fistandantilus"][quote']Better than nothing..............Are you made to download them?.... - by adydb reguarding me not seeing the point of hybrids[/quote]

I've never known a board so full of tetchy people. Can't a guy have an opinion without someone getting all defensive.
[quote]ferraris rnt blood red so the focus would b a focus - by ldc2710[/quote]

quote]

Sorry I know this post is going too far now, but I had to smile at your comment---You responded 3 times to the paint colour of cars after writing this.................. :)

#18 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 07:09 AM

Just having a laugh with the guy, its all in good spirits, jeez lighten up

#19 buzzin_nutta

buzzin_nutta

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 08:35 AM

I dont particulary like Hybrids either... I dont download them though :)

I apologise for my awful username and previous posts from 13 years ago. I was a misguided chav.

#20 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 01:07 PM

I don't download them either, in fact i only ever download machines i want to play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users