• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image

File Name: The gambler wdx (update)

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 18 Feb 2011

File Category: MPU 4

Heres a wdx of empires gambler set at 25p/£10,it's an updated layout so nothing new.It plays ok with quite regular boards and features,i've even had the big money :D .Theres a couple of things rearanged to compensate for the bad cash decals on the bottom,instead of using the barcrest dome top coin bezzel,iv'e added it onto the glass so all the cash decals and feature lamps can be read,as they were squeezed with the dome bezzel,i've had to make an exchange button as the flyer used the ghost train buttons .Thanks to guitar for sending me a copy of the flyer he had already started,deamonx for the dx i used to place the lamps,and the rom and emu providor..

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:54 PM

Posted Image

File Submitter: Tommy c

Heres a wdx of empires gambler set at 25p/£10,it's an updated layout so nothing new.It plays ok with quite regular boards and features,i've even had the big money Posted Image.Theres a couple of things rearanged to compensate for the bad cash decals on the bottom,instead of using the barcrest dome top coin bezzel,iv'e added it onto the glass so all the cash decals and feature lamps can be read,as they were squeezed with the dome bezzel,i've had to make an exchange button as the flyer used the ghost train buttons Posted Image.Thanks to guitar for sending me a copy of the flyer he had already started,deamonx for the dx i used to place the lamps,and the rom and emu providor..

http://www.dadsfme.c....php?topic=2931

Very nice tommy i loved this one was the same game play as hi spirits. I take it the deal with empire saying they cant be on fruit emu has finished now or is the download on another site? Anyways cracking looking layout tommy, well done.

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:03 PM

Very nice Tommy...although im having probs with this..load it up and it gives 1 spin and then freezes and is mute...is it ok for everyone else..tried 3.2..9.4 and 10.1 all the same.

I know there was corrupt ROMS kicking about for this ages ago,,
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:15 PM

Posted Image

File Submitter: Tommy c

Heres a wdx of empires gambler set at 25p/£10,it's an updated layout so nothing new.It plays ok with quite regular boards and features,i've even had the big money Posted Image.Theres a couple of things rearanged to compensate for the bad cash decals on the bottom,instead of using the barcrest dome top coin bezzel,iv'e added it onto the glass so all the cash decals and feature lamps can be read,as they were squeezed with the dome bezzel,i've had to make an exchange button as the flyer used the ghost train buttons Posted Image.Thanks to guitar for sending me a copy of the flyer he had already started,deamonx for the dx i used to place the lamps,and the rom and emu providor..

http://www.dadsfme.c....php?topic=2931

Bloody brill mate-many thanks
No link appeared ealier for some reason lol

Very nice Tommy...although im having probs with this..load it up and it gives 1 spin and then freezes and is mute...is it ok for everyone else..tried 3.2..9.4 and 10.1 all the same.

Gona try it now matey will let you know what happens when i give it a bash!! :undecided:

#5 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

Working aok in MFME v.3 well so far!!!

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

It worked fine for me as soon as tommy posted it i could download it and it runs perfect in 9.4, I did however have to reduce the speed to 41532 as it was way to fast before.

#7 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

It worked fine for me as soon as tommy posted it i could download it and it runs perfect in 9.4, I did however have to reduce the speed to 41532 as it was way to fast before.

Just had to put me foot on the throttle in v.3!!!
What a fab game il b on it hours now :Randy-git:

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

I'll have a look into it todd,i've tried it on 3 different pc's as i knew there was the corruption issue with the sounds and it's been fine.todd can you delete the download link for me and add a link to dads instead as it wouldnt let me just add a link it would only let me add the file,really done my head in lol :D

#9 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:28 PM

I'll have a look into it todd,i've tried it on 3 different pc's as i knew there was the corruption issue with the sounds and it's been fine.todd can you delete the download link for me and add a link to dads instead as it wouldnt let me just add a link it would only let me add the file,really done my head in lol :D

Managed to download aok-plays fab by the way
Mindst I know what probs I USED TO HAVE WITH VISTA-BLOODY NIGHTMARE!!!

#10 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:29 PM

Hmmm...wondering if its a Win7 issue...damn and blast !!!

#11 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

Hmmm...wondering if its a Win7 issue...damn and blast !!!

Modern tech -i have win XP-a lot complain over it but the slots now run better than ever-had a laptop previou on vista-was real nitemare-a oh hope you get it sorted

#12 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

Sorted it...it was an AC97 soundcard driver issue..just updated the driver and it works fine now. :)

#13 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

Sorted it...it was an AC97 soundcard driver issue..just updated the driver and it works fine now. :)

Great-see if you can get the jackpot ro repeat!!!
:notworthy:

#14 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

Thanks Tommy :)

#15 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#16 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:10 PM

Thanks Tommy...

I'm an Empire fan and will be downloading for sure..

I made the Kudos before playing as the screenie alone is telling me this is a tasty version :)

#17 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:03 PM

Cheers for the reworked version of this tight Empire game.

It looks and plays great - ta very much! ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#18 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

Cheers for the reworked version of this tight Empire game.

It looks and plays great - ta very much! ;)

So far had the jackpot 7 times-hardly tight!!!
Mindst I agree in the wild it certainly was :wideeyed:

#19 bruciebaby25

bruciebaby25

• New Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

thanks tommy :notworthy: now the missis will have to wait to go on facebook :biglaugh:

#20 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:10 PM

So far had the jackpot 7 times-hardly tight!!!
Mindst I agree in the wild it certainly was :wideeyed:

That'll have sommat to do with the percentage being set to 94% :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users