Nightmare On Dond

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Mullen5

Mullen5

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:44 AM

Was playing a DOND last night (not sure of the name its the one when you are playing on 1 pound a spin if it holds 4 tims you get a random win) and after 20 pound the random win feature gave me the bell (£70) but i stupidly pressed exchange instead of collect i thought it wouldnt be a big deal ... 2 spins and i was dead. It took another £100 pound to give me a GATW which i thought would have to go for a bit and only gave me £70 and then next board was dead. i guess i could just be happy that i am not down anymore.

#2 bruciebaby25

bruciebaby25

• New Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

I would rather poke 100 pound coins up my ass with a rusty coat hanger than stick them in a dond! There all shit!

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:49 AM

I would rather poke 100 pound coins up my ass with a rusty coat hanger than stick them in a dond! There all shit!

:lol: I can see where you are coming from there...

I once fell victim to a DOND 'Double deal' after taking a £70 MS out of the one next to it..Star Wars a new hope or summat..i proceeded to fill up the DOND.

Honest to fk man..£70 later with about 3 boards and a £4 block..i thought WTF have i just done..never touched one since and never will.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 Mullen5

Mullen5

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

Found out today that someone got 140 out of it ... quite annoying. Wont be playing that again anytime soon.

#5 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

i popped over to Tunbridge Wells yesterday to see a m8 and we went on a mini pub crawl (3 pubs), 1st pub had 2 machines which were both out of order, 1 was a DOND. the next pub only had 1 machine.. DOND :/ lost ~£15 playing it @ 25p, moved onto the 3rd pub and again only 1 machine and it was a DOND, stuck a quid in and won a tenner so i thought id leave it right there :p as i collected it a group of lads started laughing at one of their m8's who'd just lost a load in it.
i dont normally play these £70jp machines but as i was getting more drunk they became more inviting lol

Edited by cainer, 27 January 2011 - 12:42 PM.

#6 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

once you exchanged couldnt you just collect the cash from the mystery space? I play DOND machines and I thought you could always collect from a mystery :/

#7 Sarkymark

Sarkymark

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:27 PM

Think it's the make or break one, and no you can't because it starts at 0.

#8 bruciebaby25

bruciebaby25

• New Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

I once fell victim to a DOND 'Double deal' after taking a £70 MS out of the one next to it..Star Wars a new hope or summat..i proceeded to fill up the DOND.

Honest to fk man..£70 later with about 3 boards and a £4 block..i thought WTF have i just done..never touched one since and never will.

ha ha at least you didn't buy one off eBay pissed as a fart at 2am like i did a year back! its not till you have had one that you truly appreciate how pants and boring they are!and how much of a stitch up they are,and make no attempt Wat so ever to hide it ha ha its like bfm have just gave up! all there machines have some sort of dond influenced game now! :biglaugh:

#9 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:20 PM

BFM wouldn't be producing them still if they weren't making money. You want to see them leave the arcades, stop playing them, theres always some great games from Barcrest such as, uh, erm, well, yeah.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#10 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

aaaaaaaaggghhhhhhh another DOND thread.....duplu todd ady.... save me :D :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#11 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:00 PM

im bored of DOND, ive played it on my private emulator i made too many times and it gets boring

Edited by cainer, 27 January 2011 - 09:01 PM.

#12 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

im bored of DOND, ive played it on my private emulator i made too many times and it gets boring

Shhh, I told you not to tell anyone about the private emulator that we have. I prefer to play Party Time on mine!!!

Nice sig by the way. :)

#13 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:29 AM

I feel dirty and ashamed now after admitting that....
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#14 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:16 PM

BFM wouldn't be producing them still if they weren't making money. You want to see them leave the arcades, stop playing them, theres always some great games from Barcrest such as, uh, erm, well, yeah.

Such as Take it or Leave it? :D

#15 CfFE

CfFE

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:10 AM

once you exchanged couldnt you just collect the cash from the mystery space? I play DOND machines and I thought you could always collect from a mystery :/

Guessing it was Think Red. It has the mystery win that holds on reels. The one time I got it bells span in and it gave me guaranteed win to MS. But the board itself is shots based. So exchanging is suicide...

#16 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:00 PM

Why play this, putting £100's through a DOND when you can last for 3 days (sometimes a week) with between 8p - 52p on Test Pilot?
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#17 jaybee

jaybee

Sun BURNT, Ouch!

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

Deal or NO Deal is the ultimate gamblers machine. Hence why they can't stop churning them out, even Barcrest have cloned the game!

You get the game, down the the last offer........
1 penny or £70 what do you think the gamblers do???? :D

Edited by jaybee, 31 January 2011 - 03:54 PM.

Player three it's YOU!

#18 cainer

cainer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

Shhh, I told you not to tell anyone about the private emulator that we have. I prefer to play Party Time on mine!!!

Nice sig by the way. :)

il swap you my sig and DOND gold + DOND crazy chair for party-time as ive not tried that yet on our private emu

#19 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

It's a f***in' deal!!! :D

#20 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

Sounds like Big Reds to me, which is a horrible machine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users