• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:25 AM

Posted Image

File Name: BWB'S Volcano 1280 DX MFME 3.2

File Submitter: robinhood75

File Submitted: 03 Dec 2010

File Category: MPU 3/4 DX Layouts

Well here it is BWB's volcano which runs on MFME 3.2 only. After a bit longer than expected I have managed to get it finished. I was going to do a photo based dx but was unable to get the pictures.

This machine has a big problem with the sounds, they are all messed up and I have tried to load the sound roms in a different order but that didn't work, but when you get on the feature board they seem to be OK I think, also when it is resized it looks like some of the lamps jump which I can't understand as they are all in the correct place! Any help on that would be appreciated.

This release is set at 25p play and £10 jackpot and the key guide is on the side of the layout. Press F9 to hide/show meters.

People to thank for this are HT6, Dougsta for finding all the lamps and his classic, and of course the man that made it possible to run the game in first place GUITAR the legend. I hope to see many more BWB's over the next few months as they did some very good machines with excellent game play.

Anyway I'm not 100% happy with the way this layout looks and it's not one of my best, but hope you enjoy it. This is a 1280 layout but will resize to fit any screen as it needs MFME 3.2 to run it.

Enjoy

ROBINHOOD75

Any problems please post a comment in this thread.

Click here to download this file

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#2 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:34 AM

Thanks RH. :) :)

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:37 AM

Very nice Rob...ill have a wee shot of that laters :) Thanks to all involved.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

Thanks RH and all involved for this release :notworthy:

#5 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:01 AM

thanks for this one RH mate and everyone else involved :)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

Thanks to all :)

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:33 PM

Well done on getting this complete mate,i've been reading about what an head ache it's been.Thanks for the layout to all invovlved.

#8 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:54 PM

I swear I could feel the heat coming from the volcano, nice warm looking presentation, ideal for playing in this weather, plus its the quickest I've ever got the JP from any download.

Cheers

Edited by jim2311, 03 December 2010 - 01:54 PM.

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

good layout plays perfect on lappy ty
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#10 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

Cheers RH mate. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#11 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

Thankyou James :)

#12 Mr House

Mr House

Sometimes Critical

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

People to thank for this are HT6, Dougsta for finding all the lamps and his classic, and of course the man that made it possible to run the game in first place WIZARD the legend. I hope to see many more BWB's over the next few months as they did some very good machines with excellent game play.

Thank you for this layout.

I have fixed your post, you'll find that MFME was nothing to do whatsoever with Guitar and it was infact Wizard's emulator so he made this happen, after all you are using MFME are you not?

I see at lot of thanks going around and the thank you bucket is clearly missing out on a key person in all of this, until now.

You will also find that Wizard had cracked the BWB CHR as without it cracked, then MFME would not be able to play the games.

While we're talking about emulation, can I please have an update on the nightly builds as the thread seems to have died.

#13 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:59 PM

Thank you for this layout.

I have fixed your post, you'll find that MFME was nothing to do whatsoever with Guitar and it was infact Wizard's emulator so he made this happen, after all you are using MFME are you not?

I see at lot of thanks going around and the thank you bucket is clearly missing out on a key person in all of this, until now.

You will also find that Wizard had cracked the BWB CHR as without it cracked, then MFME would not be able to play the games.

While we're talking about emulation, can I please have an update on the nightly builds as the thread seems to have died.

As far as I know the emu did not play some of the bwb roms due to the chr and GUITAR was the guy that helped us out with getting them running on the public version of mfme. If the chr was cracked why did the roms not work? Why does blues boys not run in mfme? With regards to Wizard, yeah he made it possible to play the games in the first place but then for his own reasons decided to end all the public releases albet a select few. I think this was a move backwards but thats my own thoughts on it and every one has there own views.

It was Guitar that got the chr running on volcano so thats why I thanked him.

#14 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:22 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#15 Mr House

Mr House

Sometimes Critical

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:28 PM

It was Guitar that got the chr running on volcano so thats why I thanked him.

You'll find that it's Guitar who is holding people like you and the rest of the scene who release layouts to ransom by not telling you how to make these games work.

It was a mighty hero biscuit that he was chomping at, but MFME already ran these games and it was Wizard that made it so.

Guitar had no impact on MFME whatsoever apart from the fact he knows how to do something and will not tell the general population (who release layouts) last time I looked.

#16 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:59 PM

You'll find that it's Guitar who is holding people like you and the rest of the scene who release layouts to ransom by not telling you how to make these games work.

Does he have to? - He hasn't yet refused any request, unlike some.

bj

Edited by barcrest junky, 03 December 2010 - 10:02 PM.

#17 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

It was a mighty hero biscuit that he was chomping at, but MFME already ran these games and it was Wizard that made it so.

Guitar had no impact on MFME whatsoever apart from the fact he knows how to do something and will not tell the general population (who release layouts) last time I looked.

Holding the scene back, by making BWB runable to the FORUMS, not just MYSELF. Interesting logic.

And like has been said, I havent refused a single request for a BWB CHR, not one. Yeah I am keeping it to myself how its done, mainly because there is a bit of a process to it whereby its easier to just do them than type out how its done. And aprtly because it took me a long while to do, 3 1/2 years to be precise, so uh, I think I deserve to have it as my little scret for now.

The relevant people have been told exactly how its done anyway, MAME etc. So dont try to pull that shit Harvey it just wont wash. If you want to know how to do that much it why not ask your mate Wizzy, or wont he tell you either?

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#18 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:53 PM

Thanks for the layout RH, great to see the job complete on this one.

I agree that nobody should forget that Wizard made the whole thing happen. However it seems that in however many years he has never been forthcoming with the info on how to crack BWB CHRs, whereas Guitar is at least feeding the cracked CHRs into the community.

Thanks is deserved all round.

#19 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

Thanks for the release. nice to see harv back is it just a festive apperance? :jiggy:
Posted Image

#20 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

Thanks guys

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users