• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 daddymac

daddymac

I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:27 PM

Greetings Everybody.I wonder if anyone knows how to run the Indie swp emulator without having to clock cedits prior to playing the games? I also run games workshop,Itbox and Paragon but these run fine without having to clock credits.Have i set this emulator up wrong or am i missing a patch program that credits automatically like the others do? Wisdom on this subject gratefully recieved! thanks for reading.regards,mark.
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#2 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:37 AM

Wish I knew. If you ever find a solution please post it.
Question...did you manage to get COP N ROBBERS to run on Itbox or Paragon. I lost days trying to get either of them to run, finally giving up when I ran out of Valium.

#3 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:03 PM

Greetings Everybody.I wonder if anyone knows how to run the Indie swp emulator without having to clock cedits prior to playing the games? I also run games workshop,Itbox and Paragon but these run fine without having to clock credits.Have i set this emulator up wrong or am i missing a patch program that credits automatically like the others do? Wisdom on this subject gratefully recieved! thanks for reading.regards,mark.

Your answer is in this thread i believe :rolleyes:

http://www.fruit-emu...download-links/

#4 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

Wish I knew. If you ever find a solution please post it.
Question...did you manage to get COP N ROBBERS to run on Itbox or Paragon. I lost days trying to get either of them to run, finally giving up when I ran out of Valium.

hi,yes we do have cops and robbers running fine on paragon.itbox,paragon and games warehouse all run off the itbox emulator.The problem i had to sort out was to create an emulator shell for the itbox file.follow the link from the other comment left on my question page.I did and now all four swp gamepacks run fine.There are a few games that just dont work but hey,its free!good luck
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#5 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:48 PM

Your answer is in this thread i believe :rolleyes:

http://www.fruit-emu...download-links/

Hi,Many thanks problem now sorted-untold respect to you my friend!bravo.I have a few beers waiting for you here if you can make it down to brighton!I'm well chuffed now!:D :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users