Dond The Perfect Deal

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:43 AM

Your all probably getting sick of these kind of threads... well heres another DOND. Seems like a advanced version of the dream factory.

Posted Image

#2 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

all we need nw is an emulator for it (which is solid to do atm with compatibility of MFME software).

I wouldn't know personally what to do really. i don't know where to get roms, pics, sound, etc (or configure roms at that)
4051301602.png

#3 Guest_zozozozo_*

Guest_zozozozo_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

Your all probably getting sick of these kind of threads... well heres another DOND. Seems like a advanced version of the dream factory.

Posted Image

i want this rom!!!

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:51 PM

i want this rom!!!

What for it wont run.

#5 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:12 PM

i want this rom!!!

along with DEAL OR NO DEAL LIVE THE DREAM
DEAL OR NO DEAL DREAM OFFER
SIMPLY DEAL OR NO DEAL
DEAL OR NO DEAL BIG REDS

i guess :confused:
Posted Image

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

i want this rom!!!

I dont !!!
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

i want this rom!!!

... and if that's all you want, we don't want you!
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#8 FRUITJUNKIE1971

FRUITJUNKIE1971

• Regulars
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:07 PM

i want this rom!!!

Here you are....Attached File  ROM2.gif   9.31KB   14 downloads
hello!

#9 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:22 AM

Terrible machine. Boring as hell, flat profile. I knew what the square it was going to land on before it did! Kept throwing up 1 or 2 red boxes but never the third. Top board was always opening but every visit resulted in landing on a useless square then back to normal.
Spunked away £70 on friday night and it seemed to be no closer to paying out anything decent. Just walked away in disgust.

#10 mc_christopher

mc_christopher

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:09 AM

They have this down my local I've already told the manager to get rid of it, going up the matrix you can only get up to 3 boxes up before it throws you off, so to get on you need it to hold more and more until another box falls on the reels. Give me Dream Factory over this any day of the week, I love that machine. Best thing is you can get Hot Money off COB quite regularly, I got it just last night, gives you £25 normal and around £40-£50 in the red. I still have a dabble on this one as the other machine in the pub is Barcrest Take it or Leave it Crazy Trails and it's f*****g SHITE.

Edited by mc_christopher, 03 December 2010 - 10:10 AM.

#11 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

you can have the rom, ill personally acquire and dump it for you, but are YOU going to spend years coding an emulator ? i think not lol ;) :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#12 Guest_zozozozo_*

Guest_zozozozo_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:48 PM

urite urite calm down girls godddd, im new to all this rom/emulator business, can somone explain to me why an emulator cant be made for it n why is it so hard to get a rom to play this? thanks

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:24 PM

urite urite calm down girls godddd, im new to all this rom/emulator business, can somone explain to me why an emulator cant be made for it n why is it so hard to get a rom to play this? thanks

And a post like that is gonna get you a long way!!

Edited by Tommy c, 09 December 2010 - 11:25 PM.

#14 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:58 PM

:cry: :cry: :arghh: :arghh: :cry: :cry:

#15 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:29 AM

The Guys on here are sick of constantly being asked for DOND.
The answers to all your questions can be found in previous threads on the subject.

#16 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

An emulator can be written, however that is the hard part, not getting hold of the ROMs. I dare say we already have the ROMs somewhere, or if not will have every soon. The emulator, the thing that plays the ROMs, is the tricky thing. We are only half way through SCORP4 tech releases, and have come to a stand-still because Bell Fruit introduced CCTalk into their machines and that part hasn't been emulated. Add to that the emulator writer had a hissy fit and no longer makes public releases, we will have to wait a while yet. Apart from that there is no demand for DOND to be emulated so why bother.

bj

#17 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

DOND is the new Crazy Fruits.

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#18 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

DOND is the new Crazy Fruits.

No-one wanted that either :radar:

bj

#19 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:13 PM

No-one wanted that either :radar:

bj

LOL. :D
I always had fond memories of crazy fruits, then i downloaded it.....

#20 Guest_zozozozo_*

Guest_zozozozo_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:16 PM

An emulator can be written, however that is the hard part, not getting hold of the ROMs. I dare say we already have the ROMs somewhere, or if not will have every soon. The emulator, the thing that plays the ROMs, is the tricky thing. We are only half way through SCORP4 tech releases, and have come to a stand-still because Bell Fruit introduced CCTalk into their machines and that part hasn't been emulated. Add to that the emulator writer had a hissy fit and no longer makes public releases, we will have to wait a while yet. Apart from that there is no demand for DOND to be emulated so why bother.

bj

thanks m8 this is all i wanted to know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users